SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2020 JELLYBEAN

Correction on the date of eligible dogs. Pete Warren has brought it to my attention that I made a mistake on the eligible age. The eligible age of dogs is any hound born on or after February 1, 2019. Sorry for the mistake and hope to see all of you at the hunt!

What times cast? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing

Correction on the date of eligible dogs. Pete Warren has brought it to my attention that I made a mistake on the eligible age. The eligible age of dogs is any hound born on or after February 1, 2019. Sorry for the mistake and hope to see all of you at the hunt!

We really appreciate all the response on this hunt ! The number limit set by the pen owners was reached by 11:30 AM on Monday and we cannot give out any more numbers at this time.We do have names and phone numbers on a waiting list to call if any numbers become available,so please,if you realize that you cannot attend the hunt,or you have a gyp come into heat etc.,please call and turn those numbers in so that others can use them.THANK YOU for your understanding in this matter.