SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2020 JELLYBEAN

We have all been quarantined and shut down by the Governor for awhile now.Hope you all are doing well and are safe.We have been making last minute decisions and preparations to make this hunt possible.We will hold a jellybean for 2020 !!!! The hunt will take place an Saturday June,6 at Vaden Bond's Triple "B" fox preserve in Wallace,NC. We will run 5 hours and the entry fee will be 30.00 per dog (we will pay 1.00 association fee) The Bond's have made more upgrades to this already excellent facility to include more covered kennels and more newly installed restrooms!Any dog born on or after January,1 2019 is eligible to run.Lunch will be provided to all in attendance.Numbers for this hunt have been limited by the pen owners and will be given out on a first come/first serve basis !!We ask that you DO NOT get 10 numbers if you know you're only bringing 2 dogs ? This type of action only prevents others from being able to attend,and god knows we are all ready to get out and do things.There will be plenty of judges and plenty of running (if you know anything about this pen).Pete Warren will start giving out numbers at 9AM on Monday May,11 (Pete Warren 252/524/4235).Let the tradition for over 35 years of the JELLYBEAN continue as we promise to try and make this one better than ever!20 places speed & drive will be awarded.If you have a cough,or are running a fever,PLEASE do not attend.Any further questions may be directed to me (Chad Cannon 252-341-4367) or Pete Warren (252-524-4235).Thank you all for reading this and STAY SAFE !!

Re: 2020 JELLYBEAN

Wohhoo! Thank you!

Correction on the date of eligible dogs. Pete Warren has brought it to my attention that I made a mistake on the eligible age. The eligible age of dogs is any hound born on or after February 1, 2019. Sorry for the mistake and hope to see all of you at the hunt!

What times cast? Thanks

I was wondering the same thing

Correction on the date of eligible dogs. Pete Warren has brought it to my attention that I made a mistake on the eligible age. The eligible age of dogs is any hound born on or after February 1, 2019. Sorry for the mistake and hope to see all of you at the hunt!

We really appreciate all the response on this hunt ! The number limit set by the pen owners was reached by 11:30 AM on Monday and we cannot give out any more numbers at this time.We do have names and phone numbers on a waiting list to call if any numbers become available,so please,if you realize that you cannot attend the hunt,or you have a gyp come into heat etc.,please call and turn those numbers in so that others can use them.THANK YOU for your understanding in this matter.