SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M Puppy & Derby May 9th, 2020

The C&M Fox Preserve will be having a puppy(12 months and under) and Derby (24mos.& Under) hunt on Saturday April 9th, 2020. This will depend on the stay at home order being lifted as planned on April 8th. Hounds are run together but scored separate for this 4 hour hunt. We will have a bench show including a child handling class. Entry fee will be $36.00 per entry with $1.00 per entry gong to the North Carolina Wildlife Pen Association and $2.50 per entry going to the winners of each class and $1.50 per entry going to the 2nd place and $1.00 per entry going to the 3rd place hound in each class. We will also sell tickets for a 50/50 drawing with ½ of the proceeds going to the winner drawn and the other half going to a designated family with a child in need. This recipient will be determined by a committee delegated for that purpose.
    Some changes have been made:
    1. Entries will be limited and we may have to close the number book so we are doing a little different. If you want numbers call the first 2 nights.
    2. Limit of 7 entries per name or kennel to be given out Tuesday, April 28th & Wed. 28th, If you need more numbers, give me your name and number and I will call you on Thursday night April 30th.
    3. If you get more numbers than you need please turn them back in to me as soon as possible. Numbers cannot be given to other people.

Numbers will start at 7:30 pm till 9:30pm on Tuesday April 28th and each night thereafter.
    Cast will be at daylight and breakfast and lunch will be available. We will have 15 places in each category. If we have over 120 entries we will draw for a garmin collar. The winner of each class will also receive an embroidered jacket. Puppy numbers will be even and Derby will be Odd.
    For questions and to reserve numbers starting April 28th , call Lonnie Ward 910-234-0669
    P.S.: We encourage everyone to use social distancing .

Re: C&M2020 Puppy & Derby May 9th,

Correction: Hunt will be Saturday May 9th(not April 9th) if the stay at home order is lifted by May 8th (Not April 8th) as planned. Also #1 Limit of 7 entries per kennel to be given out Tuesday April 28th and Wed.29th (not 28th)
    Sorry for the errors and thanks for letting me know.