SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    White Oak Hunt Club(Gates County) 2 Class Derby/All Age Trial at T&S on March 14

White Oak Hunt Club(Gates County) will be having a 2 Class Derby/All Age Hunt at T&S Fox Preserve in Gates on March 14, 2020.The address to pen is 881 Drum Hill Road Gates, NC 27937. Cast will be at 7 with registration starting at 5:30. This will be a 4 hour hunt. As those of you know who have been to our previous hunts, we will have plenty of judges present to wrap the pen up to look over your dogs and get every crossing possible!! Nice 1st place trophies with Clocks to winning dog in each class along with dog feed! Plaques will be given out from 2nd-15th places in each class. We will have a good size raffle with different items such as dog food, dog supplies, etc. with the top item being a Garmin Drivetrack. We will also have drinks, sausage for breakfast, and hotdogs for lunch for sale there as well. Derby numbers will be Odd and All Age will be Even. The book will open Wednesday, Feburary 5th at 6:00. Please leave a message if I dont answer and I will get back with you. I will put a reminder that day on this same post. Call Travis Riddick at 252-312-7735 for numbers. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from everyone!!