SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M Puppy Hunt results

C&M Puppy Hunt 1/11/2020
    By: Lonnie Ward

We had a good turn out Saturday for our 1st hunt in 2020. We had 54 entries and only had one person who got numbers to not show up for whatever reason. That is the way it should be. These were some good looking puppies. I really enjoyed watching them run. They gave it all they had and kept the game going for four hours. These pups did not stay in the roads they stayed in the woods. There will be some good field trials in the future for these hounds. I owe the success of this hunt to: good pups, good judges and good help in the background like inputting scores and helping in the kitchen and all around good cooperation from everyone. I want to thank my friend Tommy Carter for serving as Master of Hounds and doing a great job as usual. Tommy has been under the weather for a while and I am glad he is feeling much better. Bench show judge was Scott Harvey and Ring Master was Tommy Murray. Thanks to both of you for doing such a fine job. Our field judges were as follows: Tommy Carter, Bill Holden, Zander Holden, Cecil Lee, Check Benton, James Benton, Duck Britt, Brad Thomas, Scott Harvey,
    Tommy Murray and Julian Lee. These judges are so dependable and I really appreciate their dedication.
    I want to thank Cari Hayes and Lisa McShane for making mine and Hilda’s jobs a lot easier. Lisa helps with cooking and cleaning the kitchen, and also taking pictures and posting on web site. Cari post the scores and helps Hilda with entries. She is very fast and efficient and I know Hilda depends on her. Thank you both for helping us. Also thank you Mike Carr with Pride and Randy McGovern with Showtime and Gurganus Feed & Seed for Buddy Boy . I hope all you hunters will support our feed companies. Guys I really appreciate all you do.
    Thanks to all of you who enjoy this sport and help to support C&M. Our next hunt will be March 14th and will be a Puppy & Derby Hunt. More details will be posted later.
    Congratulations to all the winners.

Bench Show

Male

1st #120 Knock Out’s Pedro: Crisco’s Charlie & Fowler’s Scat/Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    2nd #16 Never Nice Charger: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/Never Nice Knls. NMB, SC
    3rd #118 Gone To Ground Rocket: Ward’s Superman & Ward’s Gail/Gone To Ground KInl., Conway, S.C.
    4th #26 Never Nice Danger: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., NMB,SC
    5th #700 Keith’s Krazy K Poorboy: Ward’s Superman & Ward’s Crystal/Krazy K Knls.,Nichols, SC

Female

1st #8 Never Nice Jolene:Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., NMB,SC
    2nd #170 Pearl: Ward’s Superman & Ward’s Gail/Gone To Ground Knls.,Conway, S.C.
    3rd #80 Slick Chicks Timber: Trooper & Spook/ Abbey Gann, Cherry Grove, N.C.
    4th #76 Never Nice Lucile: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls, NMB, SC

BIS #120 Knock Out’s Pedro: Knock Out Knls.
    BOS #8 Never Nice Jolene: Never Nice Knls.

Results

54 entries (puppy)
    540 pts to get in and 980 pts to win

1st #18 Shaw’s Riley: Ch. Gig Saw & Moore’s Martha/ Johnny Shaw, Moncure, NC
    2nd #82 Norman’s “Bocephus”: Norman’s Sambo & Blanton’s Little Molly/ Out of Control Knls.,Castle Hayne, N.C.
    3rd #32 Pinelands’ Pearl : Hoff’s Trooper & LSD’s Spook/Pineland Knls., Nichols, S.C.
    4th #16 Never Nice Charger: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., Mike McShane, NMB,S.C.
    5th #174 Knock Out’s Nala: Knock Out’s Tryme & Knock Out’s Lizzy/Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    6th #26 Never Nice Danger: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., Mike McShane, N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    7th #74 Never Nice Waylon: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., Mike McShane, N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    8th #42 Pineland’s Jersy: Pineland’s Gunner & Pineland’s Fancy/ Pineland Knls., Nichols, S.C.
    9th #34 Pineland’Spook: Hoff’s Trooper & LSD’s Spook/ Pineland Knls., Nichols, S.C.
    10th #120 Knock Out’s Pedro: Crisco’s Charlie & Ch. Fowler’s Scatt/ Knock Out Knls.. Nakina, N.C.
    11th #64 Pineland’s 2K/ Pineland Knls.
    12th #118 Gone To Ground’s Rocket/Gone To Ground Knls.
    13th #76 Never Nice Lucile/ Never Nice Knls , Mike McShane
    14th #512 Dog Bluff Lesley C./Dog Bluff Knls., Lenny Crowe
    15th #78 Triple S’ Straight Flying/ Triple S. Knls.,

Best Mouth #16 Never Nice Charger/ Never Nice Knls. Mike McShane
    Classiest Hound #170 Gone To Ground Pearl/ Gone to Ground Knls.
    Combination #16 Never Nice Charger/ Never Nice Knls. Mike McShane

Re: C&M Puppy Hunt results

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219