SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dog shot

Just to let you know that i guess if your dog crosses a pasture running a deer that the owner can shoot your dog and its nothing you can do about it. Thats what happen to me Saturday in granville county.The owner said he had calves in pasture and he thought my dog was running them which is bull****. Sherrif deputy and game warden came and did nothing.They said if they charged him that they would have to charge me with tresspassing because i drove up on his property to check on my dog after we heard him shoot 5 or 6 times and my dog was just standing still on gps.They pretty much told me that it was his word against his .His calves still living and my dog is dead.But you stop on side of road and do something they will hurry up and give you a ticket but let him get away with shooting my dog.Good luck hunters rest of year, I guess all the law and game warden just hate dog hunters because thats what it looks like.