SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 3 Day Open Results

C&M 3 Day Open
    Dec. 5th,6th and 7th, 2019
    1270 Dessie Rd.
    Chadbourn, N.C. 28431
    By: Lonnie Ward

Well I am giving the C&M 3 Day Open a good report starting with the weather being
    good. It was not too cold and not too hot with a late afternoon shower of rain just enough to freshen everything up. Running was good all three days. Had a bay up once in a while but that was expected. Had a good old time fire barrel to stand around and shoot the breeze.
    Seems to me we were eating around the clock.
    We had a first class group of hunters that I never heard grumble about anything. Thanks to each of you. Thank you Bill Holden for filling in for Mr. Clyde Sutton and Mastering the hunt. I knew you would do a good job. Mr. Clyde had to have some test run and then a very good friend of his died and he could not make it to the hunt. Please keep him in your prayers. Craig Nobles was the Bench Show Judge and Jody Duval served as Ring Master. Thank you both for a job well done. A big thank you to all 14 judges who worked hard and the score board showed it. These were as follows: Joey Fowler, Bill Holden, Jody Duval, Cecil Lee, Check Benton, Julian Lee, Duck Britt, Robin Barefoot, Joel Blackmon, Scott Harvey, Eddie Brinson, Cody Watts, Preston Watts and Pete Warren . Thank you Cari Hayes for running the computer and posting scores and also selling the 50/50 tickets. One half of the 50/50 goes to the winner drawn and the other half goes to the family of a sick child suffering from a long term sickness or disease. This one went to a little girl who has been suffering for a long time with cerebral palsy. Thanks for all your support.
    Thank you Hilda for all your work and patience the whole week before and during the hunt. You keep me together. The boy’s on game patrol need a big hand for keeping game moving when we had a bay up. Thanks Lisa McShane for helping with all the cooking, cleaning , taking pictures and posting them and report on face book and also posting pictures on speed dogs. Thanks Tommy Murray and Lisa McShane for helping me out on Thursday night with the appreciation meal. I don’t think I could have done it alone.
    Thanks to the dog feed guys for your support. Mike Carr with Pride, Randy McGovern with Showtime and Gurganus Feed with Buddy Boy. I really appreciate your support. A big thank you to the Masters Fox Hunters Association for donating 3 Garmin TT15 collars that were given to the high scoring hound each day.
    Thanks to all of you for your support at C&M.
    LW

Bench Show

Males
    1st #51 Trail Blazin Cowboy: Trail Blazin Bandit & Kannon’s Tiny II
    Trail Blazin Knls. ,Whiteville, N.C.
    2nd #171 Grab-N-Go Big Chief: East Coast Daytona & My O’s Lil
    Caddilck D/Tally-Ho Mafia, Chesterfield, S.C.
    3rd #15 Stroud’s Driver: H&J Arkie and H&J Cutie Pie/ Stroud’s Knls.
    Chadbourn,N.C.
    4th #26 Never Nice Joker: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/Nev er Nice Knls., Mike & Lisa McShane, NM Beach, SC
    5th #39 Brunswick’s Lugnutt: Big Times Rolex & Hoff’s Cricket/
    Buckshot Knls., Grant Hoff, Cerro Gordo,N.C.
    6th #59 Shake-n-Bake Dollar: Shake-n-Bake Billy & Shake-n-Bake Lil Star, Shake -N-Bake Knls. , Maxton, N.C.

Females
    1st #145 Dog Bluff Ruth B:CMK’ Calvary IGWT & Tri. Co. Dream IGWT
    Dog Bluff Knls. , Lenny Crowe, Galivant Ferry, S.C.
    2nd #96 Top Gun Ricochet: ch. Whisenant’s Jimmy B, & P&D Baby Jewel/
    Top Gun Knls., Loris, SC
    3rd #161 T&L Lil Dolly: Lake Hill’s Millionair & T&L Dolly/Tallyt-Ho
    Mafia, Chesterfield, S.C.
    4th #374 Never Nice Sassy: Ward’s Superman and Never Nice Rhiannon/
    Never Nice Knls., Mike & Lisa McShane, N.Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    5th #93 Griffin’s Dollar Bill: ch. Clarks Money Man & Clarks Miranda/
    Silent Assassin Knls., Whiteville, NC & Rock Hill, SC
    6th #9 Leggett’s Fox II: ch Norris Big Boy & BIK’s Red Robin /
    Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    7th #710 Top Gun Cream: Valentine’s Ike & ch. Top Gun Electra/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    8th #711 Top Gun Nova: Top Gun Ringneck & Top Gun Nailpolish/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    9th #67 We Dawgs Honey Boo: ch. Top Gun Shadow & S&D Yoyo/ We Dawgs Knls., Fair Bluff, N.C.
    10th #64 We Dawgs Krispy: ch MK’s Hittman & MK’s Ruby/We
    Dawgs Knls, Fair Bluff, N.C.

BIS #51 Trail Blazin Cowboy: Trail Blazin Knls.
    BOS #145 Dog Bluff Ruth B: Dog Bluff Knls.

Results: 126 hounds
    Pts.
    1st #32 1944 Harris Swamp Katie: ch. CMK Noah & CMK Miss Kay/ Harris Swamp Knls. Winnabow, NC
    2nd #9 1914 Leggett’s Fox II: ch Norris’ Big Boy & BIK’s Red Robin/ Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    3rd #11 1718 Razor City Cheetah: M&S Ruger and Quick Catch
    Foxy/ Razor City Knls., Tabor City, N.C.
    4th #40 1707 Knock Outs Squatch: Crisco’s High Roller/LS Elvira
    Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    5th #46 1610 Knock Outs Jailbird: Knock Outs TryMe & Top Cats
    Margarita/ Knock Out Knls. Nakina, N.C.
    6th #45 1444 Knock Outs Queenie: Howell’s Lil Hank & Middle
    Swamp Lil Kim/ Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    7th #61 1432 H&J’s Ghost : H&J’s Arkie & Shake N Bake BB/
    H&J’s Knls., Supply, N.C.
    8th #15 1338 Stroud’s Driver: H&J’s Arkie &H&J’s Cutie Pie/ Stroud’s Knls. ,Chadbourn,NC
    9th #19 1306 Leggett’s Crook: Leggett’s Ranger & Leggett’s Venus, Graig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    10th #18 1289 Silent Assassin Black Betty: Nash’s Willie &
    Neighbor’s Wormy/ Silent Assassin Knls., Whiteville, NC & Rock Hill, S.C.

Combination Winner # 9 Leggett’s Fox II: Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    Best Mouth #20 Trump: Murray Town Knls., Burgaw, N.C.
    Classiest Hound #9 Leggett’s Fox II: Graig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.

Re: C&M 3 Day Open Results

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219

Re: C&M 3 Day Open Results

Correction: The Bench show winner was #51 but the name was:
    Trail Blazin Hoss: Trail Blazin Bandit and Trail Blazin Mouse/
    Trail Blazin Knls. Whiteville,N.C. Sorry for the mistake. It was
    Hilda's fault.