SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Oct 6th

october 6th we will be having a benefit hunt here for a long time dog hunter the was just hurt in a recent accident i cant go into detail of what happened or who it was at this time if you would like to no the details then feel free to give me a call 803-416-2636 this will be a 3 class hunt it will be a derby and allage class and also a deer dog class " must be ran on deer in the wild" for the deer dog class entry fee will be $30 a dog run 4hrs the book will open september 1st at 12 noon no calls after 9pm call
    803-416-2636 for numbers we ask for your help in this hunt there will be a 50/50 raffle and a action if you have anything you would like to donate it would be greatly appreciated please get in touch with me or jason fletcher with anything you would like to donate to the hunt there will also be shirts made up for this hunt with all the sponcers name on it if you would like to sponcer this hunt we are doing a $100 sponcership fee to have your name printed on the shirt we will need to no quickly on the shirts so we can have them ready the day of the hunt also if you would like to have a shirt made for you we need to no ahead of time there will not be any extra ones here they are $18 each i will try to update the list of donations and sponcerships as we get them we appreciate all yalls help and support we look foward to seeing every one here this hunt will also count for double wins and crossing for the year thanks everyone and god bless you all