SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 2 Day Derby Results

C&M 2 Day Derby
    July 25th & 26th, 2019
    130 entries
    Lonnie Ward

Well as I sit here this morning thinking about the last 3 days I realize how the Good Lord has blessed us. The C&M 2 Day Derby was a good one. The rain we had a few days before, the cooler weather, no problem with insects and the group of hunters from far away to right here at home, they were the best. They were ready to give a helping hand anytime. One thing for sure I was very nervous because I new there would be a strong group of hounds at this one. It was a good class of hounds not trying to cut and wait in road for game. We had some bay ups but the guys on game patrol did a good job keeping the hounds moving and saving game. Cody Watts, Hunter Fowler, Troll, and Brad Turbeville knew what they were doing. Thanks guys for a great job.
    We had 15 judges that know what they were doing and do there best all the time. Thanks to each of you. They were as follows: Clyde Sutton, Pete Warren, Chick Benton, Jody Duval, James Benton, Cecil Lee, Craig Nobles, Robin Barefoot, Eddie Brinson, Duck Britt, Scott Mills, Bill Holden, Zander Holden, Dwight Little and Tommy Murray. Mr. Clyde Sutton was the Master of Hounds and did a great job as always. Graig Nobles was the Bench Show Judge and Dwight Little, Ring Master, and they had a good class of hounds to pick from . Good job guys. Thank you Linda Bryant for helping me in the kitchen for 2 days. You are a tuff one. That’s a tuff job cooking 5 meals in 2 days and getting up at 3am each morning. Please answer the phone when you see my number. Thank you Tommy Murray for helping out with the appreciation meal on Friday night. I don’t think I could have made in without your help. Thank you Kacie James for doing the 50-50 and helping Hilda . We were able to collect $227.00 for the winner of the 50/50 drawing and donate the same to Rachel Singletary. She is 8 years old and has Cystic fibrosis and epilepsy. Thanks to everyone who contributed.
    Thank you Lisa McShane for posting hunts and pictures, we all know you are very busy this time of year. Got to thank Gregg Gause for helping me. I called his name a many a time the last 2 days. Thanks to Mike Carr with Pride and Randy McGovern with Show Time for all you do. Without your support we could not do what we do. I want to thank Cari Hayes for going the extra mile for us at C&M. Job, kids, church and family, she still finds time to help us. Thank you so much for all you do. Thank all of you that are there when we need help. A big thanks to my wife Hilda for filling in and doing all she can to help me get thru a hunt.
    Congratulations to H&J Kennels for an impressive win, high speed & drive day one & two and winning $100.00 each day.
    Thanks to each of you hunters for making it a good one. Hope you can come to the 3 day in December.
    Your Friend
    Lonnie Ward

Bench Show:

Derby Male

1st #3 Bond’s Rip: Bch. Stahl’s Rebel & Butler’s Patches/Triple B Knls., Wallace, N.C.
    2nd # 66 Turdhill Bottom Line: Buckshot Hardrock & McMillian Arrow/ Stay Ready Knls. ,Springfield, LA
    3rd #57 Blalocks Rocket: Ch. Country Boy Jay Bird & Country Boy Goldie II/ Lamar Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    4th #26 TR’s John Boy: Amber Ridge Sunday Service & Shipman & Nelson’s Roxy/ Pack Trash Knls., Leland, N.C.
    5th #90 Turdhill Almighty: Craven Snake & Turdhill Lone Star/ Stay Ready Knls.,Springfield , LA
    6th #81 Turdhill T-Boy: Schonewitz Jackson & Zak’s Hooter/ Stay Ready Knls. Springfield, LA
    7th #77 Stroud’s Driver: H&J Arkie & H&J Cutie Pie/Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn, N.C.
    8th #11 Blalock’s Trucker: Ch. Bond’s Wheeler & Platimum’s Blaze/Lamar Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    9th #31 Turdhill Impact:Crew’s Tennessee & LCK’s Lil Girl/ Stay Ready Knls. , Springfield, LA
    10th #16 HI-Speed’s Echo: HI-Speed’s Megatron & Cow Branch’s April /HI-Speed Knls.,

Derby Female

1st #97 Top Gun Bad Rumor: Turdhill Bad Ben & Turdhill Lemonade/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    2nd #99 Stroud’s Charlotte: Stroud’s Shy boy &Bimbo’s Diamond/ Stroud’s Knls. , Chadbourn, N.C.
    3rd #15 Bond’s Laila: Flint Ridge Two Toads & Fch. M&S Bella/ Triple “B” Knls.,Wallace, NC
    4th #59 Never Nice White Star: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls. Mike and Lisa McShane, N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    5th #47 Outlaw Jiggy: Ch. No Pitty Jig Saw & Frog’s Red Bird/ Outlaw Knls., Lake City,SC
    6th #95 Bond’s Seashell: Bond’s Rambo & Bond’s Starfish/Trible “B” Knls. ,Wallace, N.C.
    7th #2 Coot’s Runaway Jazz: Buckshot & Coot 5/ Coot Williamson, Chadbourn , N.C.
    8th #53 Never Nice Sassy: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., Mike & Lisa McShane, N. Myrtle Beach, SC
    9th #40 Top Gun Ricochet: Ch. Whisenant’s Jimmy B. & P&D’s Baby Jewel/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    10th #83 CT Diamond: Wiggs Rambler & Wiggs Hot 2 Trot/ Benji Rowell, Centenary, S.C.

BIS: #3 Bond’s Rip/ Triple “B” Knls., Wallace, N.C.
    BOS #97 Top Gun Bad Runner/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, SC

Hunt Results

1st #611 H&J’s Ghost: H&J’s Arkie & Shake-N-Bake BB / H&J’s Knls., Supply, N.C.
    2nd #149 Dog Bluff Brenda C.: WBT’s Wizard & ss(F)ch. Turner’s Hit-A-Lick/ Dog Bluff Knls., Lenny Crowe, Galivants Ferry, SC
    3rd #83 CT Diamond:Wiggs Rambler & Wiggs Hot 2 Trot/Benji Rowell, Centenary, S.C.
    4th #2 Coot’s Runaway Jazz: Buckshot & Coot 5/ Coot Williamson, Chadbourn, N.C.
    5th #811 H&J’s Princess: H&J’s Arkie & H&J’s Cutie Pie/H&J’s Knls., Supply, N.C.
    6th #6 Leggett’s Crook: Leggett’s Ranger & Leggett’s Venus/ Craig Leggett, Evergreen, NC
    7th #121 LSD’s Fancy: B&B Henry & B&B Candy Cane/LSD Knls., Tabor City,N.C.
    8th #19 Knock Outs Queenie: Howells Lil Hank & Middle Swamp Lil Kim/ Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    9th #74 Top Gun Pepsi : Ch. Whisenant’s Jimmy B. & B&B’s Sister/ Top Gun Knls, Loris, SC
    10th #66 Turdhill Bottom Line: Buckshot Hardrock & McMillian Arrow/ Stay Ready Knls., Springfield, LA

Re: C&M 2 Day Derby Correction on breeding

Hound # 2 Coot's Runaway Jazz: Buckshot's Hardrock & Coot's Cash Money/ Coot Williamson,Chadbourn,N.C.