SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M Puppy & Derby Results 7/13/19

C&M Puppy and Derby Hunt
    July 13th, 2019
    By Lonnie Ward

The speed and drive hunt on Saturday the 13th was great. The weather was a bit warm but did not seem to hamper the hounds. It was good to see a lot of kids playing and having a good time. We did not scratch any of the kids for loafing. They were wide open all day. All the hounds seemed to be in good shape. When it started to get a little hot they just kept on moving.
    We got to meet some hunters that were new to our facility and they seem to have had a good time. I hope they will come join us again soon and bring their friends. I want to thank our Master of Hounds Bill Holden for doing a great job along with his judges which were: Keith Wiggins, Cecil Lee, Chick Benton, James Benton, Zander Holden, Tommy Murray, Tommy Carter, Brad Thomas, Dwight Little and Duck Britt. If you have ever judged a field trial you know how hard it is. I also want to thank Dwight Little for serving as Bench Show Judge and Ricky Babson for serving as Ring Master. Both did a great job. I really appreciate all those that helped me in any way because without them I could not have the trials that so many look forward to. My helpers this hunt were as follows: My wife Hilda, Cari Hayes( posting scores and selling 50/50 tickets one half of the drawing goes to the winner of the ticket drawn and this hunts recipient will be to Renita Singletary . Her 14 year old daughter spends most of her time in Duke Hospital with a rare disease. We were able to donate $300.00 ). Linda Bryant ( helping in kitchen and taking up meal money) Greg ( Assisting in any way I needed him), Lisa McShane for continuing to help with the posting of the pictures. We really miss you Lisa and hope you have a good summer and will be back in a few months. Please continue to support Mike Carr with Pride and Randy McGovern with Showtime as they continue to help support our hunts, we really appreciate them.
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Our next hunt will be the C&M 2 Day Derby on July 26th & 27th. To reserve numbers call me at 910-234-0669.

Female

1st #271 Shaw Second: Ward’s Superman & Never Nice Rhiannon/Johnny Shaw, Moncure, N.C.
    2nd #93 Stroud’s Charlotte: Stroud’s Shyboy & Bimbo’s Diamond/ Stroud’s Knls, Chadbourn,N.C.
    3rd #181 Faith Driven Rose: Fowler’s Juicy J. & Godwin’s Miss Brown/ Faith Driven Knls. , Hallsboro,N.C.
    4th #121 LSD Fancy: no breeding given/ LSD Knls, Longs, S.C.
    5th #12 We Dawgs Uh-oh: MK’s Drifter & MK’s Anna May/ We Dawgs Knls.

Male

1st #865 Williams Fizz: Williams Crowe & Williams Fungo/ Vanilla Gorilla Knls., Whiteville, N.C.
    2nd #27 Striker Down: Ch. CMK’s Calvary & Crow’s Hope Louise/Ham-mer Down Knls., Delco, N.C.
    3rd #17 Stroud’s Driver: H&J Arkie & H&J Cutie Pie/Stroud Knls., Chadbourn, N.C.
    4th #65 TR’s John Boy: Amber Ridge Sunday Service & Shipman & Nelson’s Roxie/ DJ Ramsey, Leland, N.C.
    5th #815 Buckshots’ Trooper: Big Times Rolex & Hoff’s Cricket/ Buclshots Knls., Cerro Gordo, NC.

BIS: #271 Shaw Second/ Johnny Shaw
    BOS: #865 Williams Fizz/ Vanilla Gorilla Knls.

Puppy
    33 entries
    265 points to get in and 565 points to win

1st #8 Front Row’s Barney B. : Front Rows Float & C&B’s Dot/ Front Row Knls. Ash, N.C.
    2nd #12 We Dawgs UH-OH: MK’s Drifter & MK’s Anna May/We Dawg Knls., Fair Bluff, N.C.
    3rd #72 Gound To Ground’s Cow Girl: King’s Showtime & Drew’s Ally/Gone To Ground Knls., Conway, S.C.
    4th #10 Gound to Ground’s Little Brownie: B&B Steady & no dam given/ Gone To Ground Knls., Conway, S.C.
    5th #90 Trooper: Corey’s Drum and Corey’s Bella/ Whiskey Creek Knl., Watha, N.C.
    6th #22 TR’s Liver: Whissnant’s Jimmy B. & B&B Madelyn/Pack Trash Knls., Leland, N.C.
    7th #74 Buckle Downs’ Elam: Round Mountain Eli Shipman & Nelson’s Roxie/ Buckle Down Knls., Whiteville,N.C.
    8th #42 Calhoun’s Fly: Jordan’s Squater & Daniels Dorie/Rooster Calhoun, Conway, S.C.
    9th #4 Bimbo’s Doc: Ward’s Superman II & Ward’s Speckles II/ David Todd, Ash, N.C.
    10th #66 Moe : Corey’s Drum & Corey’s Bella/Whiskey Creek Knl. , Watha, N.C.
    11th #132 CT Frog: Benji Rowell
    12th #16 Calhoun’s 3-D: Rooster Calhoun
    13th #62 Dolly: Whiskey Creek Knls.
    14th #24 Birch Creek Florence: Rackem Up Knls.
    15th #902 We Dawgs Fire Ball: We Dawgs Knls.

Derby
    78 entries
    400 pts. To get in and 515 to win

1st #197 Snatch & Crab Money Bag: H&J’s Arkie &Legget’s Browny/Snatch & Grab Knls., Longs, S.C.
    2nd #119 Moore’s Poor Boy: Lemons Ring & Lemons Bonnie/ Triple M. Knls., Clarkton, N.C.
    3rd #41 Davis Halo: Davis’ Slim Jim & Davis’ Cancer/Cody & Monkey Davis, Andrews, S.C.
    4th #171 Dirty Thirty’s Pepper : Big Time Rolex and Hoff’s Cricket/ Dirty Thirty Knls., Maxton, NC
    5th #11 Buckle Down’s Crook: Shipman & Nelson’s Easy & Puck-N-Up Sassy/Buckle Down Knls., Whiteville,N.C.
    6th #17 Stroud’s Driver: H&J Arkie and H&J Cutie Pie/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C.
    7th #13 Otta Pocket Curley: MK’s Moe & Nelson’s Mercedes/Otta Pocket Knls., Goose Neck, N.C.
    8th #45 Stroud’s Sampson : Big Time Rolex & Stroud’s Kloey/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C,
    9th #79 Birch Creek Rehab: Front Row’s Float & Front Row’s Wildfire/ Rackem Up Knls., Burgaw, N.C.
    10th #21 Front Row’s Ginger: Howell’s Little Hank & Middle Swamp Lil Kim/Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
    11th #711 Shaw’s Rusty/ Johnny Shaw
    12th #51 Leggett’s Shooter/ Craig Leggett
    13th #81 Gound to Ground’s Nucklehead/ Gound to Ground Knls.
    14th #151 LSD’s Jazzy/ LSD Knls.
    15th #817 Buckshot’s Lugnutt/ Buck Shot Knls.

Combination: # 12 We Dawg’s UH-OH/ We Dawg Knls., Fair Bluff,N.C.
    CH: #9 Birch Creek Maverick/ Rackem Up Knls. Burgaw, N.C.
    BM: #22 TR’s Liver/ Pack Trash Knls., Leland, N.C.

Re: C&M Puppy & Derby Results 7/13/19

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219