SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dick Mills Money Hunt

DICK MILLS MONEY HUNT MAY AND YOUNGER
    **Run 4 hours**

We will be hosting a May and younger money hunt on May 11th at Dick Mills fox pen. Dick Mills is mostly red and gray fox with the exception of a couple coyotes. We plan on paying back 60% to the parti****nts. This will include cash prizes to the top 5 and plaques to 6th-10th. We hope to have a great turnout and repeat this every year. Our goal is to draw a very nice group of puppy’s and plan on having a skilled set of judges to look at them. Cast at 7. Format is as follows...

$200 entry fee
    The payout will be 60 percent of the number of entry’s even if 50 don’t show up.
    50 dog limit (this payout is based off having 50 dogs)
    1st. $3,000
    2nd. $1500
    3rd. $750
    4th. $500
    5th. $250

You will have to prepay for the numbers in order to reserve your spot. We will be accepting PayPal under the account cpugh31@ gmail. com or a personal check made out to Colby Pugh sent to 3825 Dixie Ridge Ln Grimesland NC 27837. If the number is not payed for within 7 business days the number goes back to the public.

We look forward to seeing everyone and lunch will be provided to all who attend the hunt.

BOOK IS OPEN, call me (252)814-9771. Call this number with any questions regarding the hunt as well.

Pen Address: 4940 Marvin Taylor Rd
    Ayden, NC 28513
    United States

Re: Dick Mills Money Hunt

Thanks for the information.

In general, when it comes to money, I have no organization in calculating my finances. This may be due to the fact that I sometimes play online pokies, in particular in the Buffalo Gold Slot, which I learned on the site https://pokiesman.com/free-pokies/buffalo-gold/ I don't spend so much money on them, but I just don't count them in the joint budget.

Thanks, useful for me.