SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Changes in S&D

Why are all these 1 day speed and drives using the 5 min and 10 min crossing rules. Why take scores away from hounds. It's penalizing dogs with endurance who might not look good early in a hunt but shows up on the tail end of a hunt. I don't like it and I'm heard a lot a lot of ppl don't like it. Peoples falling out with going to hunts because of it

Re: Changes in S&D

a lot of us older hunters had rather see 5 hour hunts instead of 4 hour or 3 hour hunts that will separate the men from the boys

Dwayne Phillips
    a lot of us older hunters had rather see 5 hour hunts instead of 4 hour or 3 hour hunts that will separate the men from the boys
    dwayne if they score them every second how many dogs would got scored for being 100yds behind ole larry bird

BB Barton...learn the rules for scoring hunts!

It's bad enough that many hunts have gone to "3 hour races", & are not truly "hunts"! But today, all folks want is "speed", & no one cares about running roads, cutting & swinging, etc. Then a dog wins one of these "races", & suddenly becomes a "stud dog"!!:grin:

But, to each his own, I guess!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)