SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

We will hold our annual One Day S&D with a Bench Show on February 15th and 16th, 2019 at the Tar River Fox Pen. It’s a 2 class hunt and it runs for 5 hours. We will have a normal set of trophies for the Bench Show and will award 20 places in the field for each class. We will again have some type of gun for the winner of each class and will raffle one off also. I’m still looking at what’s available right now. The Bench Show will be at 8 pm on Friday night the 15th. We will cast a day break on the 16th. Colby Taylor will serve as our Bench Show judge and Clint Thompson is going to be the MOH. The book will open January 5th at 8am. To reserve numbers call Jonathan Bender at 252-213-2661.

Re: Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day

The book will open at 8 am in the morning. The chase ad has Sunday the 6th but it is the Saturday the 5th. I do have a funeral to attend at 10 so I want be able to answer the phone from 10-12.

I have gotten the guns in for this years hunt. They Winchester SuperX pumps with Waterfowl max 5 wrap. Which is camo wrap. They are 3” chamber with a 28” barrel and come with 3 chokes. So come on out and run for the gun. Remember both class winners receive one. And we will raffle another one off that day of the hunt. No tickets will be pre-sold.

I’ve been asked to close the book for this hunt so if anyone has numbers they are not using please let me know. Thanks.