SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 3 Day Open Results

C&M 3 Day Open
    C&M Fox Preserve
    Chadbourn, N.C.

Dec. 6th-8th, 2018

By: Lonnie Ward

Well there is no doubt the C&M 3 Day Open was a good hunt. We had a few bay ups but we were lucky to have game at this time of year. We had plenty of game to keep the hounds rolling for 5 hours a day for 3 days.
    We had a fine group of hunters and hounds. When you have people like this it makes you work harder to do your best for them. I hope they enjoyed it . I had some good help to help me make it 3 days but I was ready for Sunday to get here. Hilda did the entries and assigned kennels and assisted Cari Hayes . Cari entered all the scores and did a fantastic job. She is one of the best at this job that I have ever seen. Lisa McShane looked after the meals and took the pictures that you see on Facebook and Speeddogs . She got started very early each day so that breakfast would be on time and hot.
    Dwight Little and Ricky Babson shared Game Patrol . Tommy Murray , one of the Judges and a good friend of mine joined in Thursday afternoon and helped me with the preparations for the Appreciation Supper that night. I thank all of these helpers. Without them I could never have handled it.
    We had a very good slate of Judges led by Mr. Clyde Sutton, Master of Hounds. Pete Warren was the Asst. Master , Joey Fowler was the Bench Show Judge and Jody Duval was the Ring Master. The other judges were Bill Holden, Cecil Lee, James Benton, Tommy Murray, Chick Benton, Julian Lee, Danny Fowler and Duck Britt. Thanks to each and every one of you for doing such an outstanding job. We had 2 judges that could not make it . Lets keep them in our prayers. They each had some health issues. Hope you fellows make a quick recovery.
    The weather man was calling for some rough weather on Saturday. Man we were all dreading this. Thanks to the Good Lord we only had a misty rain until the hunt was called.
    Thank you Mike Carr with Pride and Randy McGovern with Showtime. Thank you for your support and all you do for the Field Trials.
    We had some lst time 3 day winners this year. Slow & Steady Kennels had the Bench Champion and Dwight Little had the Field winner. They earned it with the stiff competition here this year.
    Thanks everyone for supporting C&M and I hope to see you all soon.
    Thanks,
    Your Friend
    Lonnie

Results:
    105 entries
    1442 pts. To get in and 1986 pts .to win

1st #65 Little’s Woodrow: Little’s Roy and Little’s Dolly/ Dwight Little, Bennett, NC
    2nd #70 Front Row’s Tiny: Lakehill’s Chili & Front Row’s Redlight/ Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
    3rd #14 Stroud’s Fancey: B & B Steady & Stroud’s Haley/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C.
    4th #55 Never Nice Stardust: Daniel’s RJ & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls., N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    5th #79 Tailgate’s Zuma: Bond’s Smoke & Tailgate’s Ghost/ Ricky Babson, Bolton,N.C.
    6th #17 Knock Out’s Octane: Tailgate’s Knothead & Log Chain’s June Bug/ Knock Out Knls., Nakina, N.C.
    7th #13 Harris Swamps Katie: ch. CMK Noah & CMK Miss Kay/Harris Swamp Knls., Winnabow,N.C.
    8th #6 Brunswicks Slick: MK’s Moe & High Cotton Heidi/ Brunswick Knls. Leland, N.C.
    9th #42 Blu Flame Lil Man: Hunt’s Brownie & Blu Flame Lucy/Blu Flame Knls., Maxton, N.C.
    10th #50 CVK’s Bottleneck: Crisco’s Charlie & Crisco’s Star/ Jamie Chavis, Fairmont,N.C.

BM: # 14 Stroud’s Fancy
    CH: # 4 Stroud’s Jersey
    Comb.#65 Little’s Woodrow

Bench Show

Male

1st #3 Slow & Steady John: ch Ambler Ridge Sunday Service & Shipman & Nelson’s Roxie/ Slow & Steady Knls., Green Sea, S.C.
    2nd #66 Little’s Rusty: Bond’s Little Jack & Little’s Dixie/Dwight Little , Bennett,N.C.
    3rd #64 NC St. bch Blalock’s Buck: ch. Blalock’s Sam & Kearns ****e/Lamar Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    4th #95 Stroud’s King: D&S Gambler & Stroud’s Haley/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C.
    5th #65 Little’s Woodrow; Little’s Roy & Little’s Dolly / Dwight Little, Bennett, N.C.
    6th #341 Nobles Sparky: Nobles Shot Gun & Ward’s Kelly/ Charlie & Layton Nobles, Aynor, S.C.
    7th #74 Mills Iron Man: Shipman & Nelsons’ Easy & B&A All American/ Ham-mer Down Knls., Delco.NC
    8th #77 Never Nice Fleetwood: Never Nice Spiegel & Never Nice Ready/ Never Nice Knls. N. Myrtle Beach,.SC
    9th #36 Bobby’s Pretty Boy: Bobby’s Dillenger & Frog’s Lil Ann/ Bobby Parker, Ludowici, GA.
    10th #2 McCaskill’s Lil Drifter: MK’s Drifter & MK’s Ruby/ McCaskill & Sons Knls.

Female

1st #4 Stroud’s Jersey:Hawkeye’s Slim & Coot’s Black Magic/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C.
    2nd #614 Barnhill’s White Girl: Broke Rites Thirtydog &Old Church Floss D./Greg Barnhill, Evergreen,NC
    3rd #61 Criscoe’s Candy: Criscoes Jed & Criscoe’s Happy/ Lamar Blalock, Norwood, N.C.
    4th #9 Leggett’s Foxy: ch. Norris’ Big Boy & BIK’s Robin/ Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    5th #70 Front Row’s Tiny: Lakehill’s Chili & Front Row’s Red Light/Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
    6th #5 Top Gun Pursuit: ch. Top Gun Shadow & Spivey’s Lady Cajun S./Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    7th #34 Slow & Steady’s Lightning: Old Church Ham-r-b & No Mercy’s Powder/ Slow & Steady Knls.,Green Sea,S.C.
    8th #72 Never Nice Bella Donna: Daniel’s RJ & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice KInls., N. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
    9th #144 Dog Bluff Rebekah: Wiggs Rambler & Old Church Penny B./ Dog Bluff Knls., Galivants Ferry, SC
    10th #55 Never Nice Stardust: Daniel’s RJ & Never Nice Rhiannon/ Never Nice Knls, ,North Myrtle Beach,SC

BIS #3 Slow & Steady John
    BOS #4 Stroud’s Jersey

Re: C&M 3 Day Open Results

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219