SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    White Oak Hunt Club (Gates County) 2 Class Hunt Postponed to September 22

The White Oak Hunt Club (Gates County) 2 Class Hunt at T&S this weekend will be postponed due to Hurricane Florence! We will reschedule for the very next Saturday, September 22nd. Registration starts at 5:00 a.m. and will cast around 6:00 a.m. I have contacted or left messages with most that have gotten numbers. Book is still open if you need numbers but just a very few are left before I will have to close it. Please contact Travis Riddick at 252-312-7735 if you need a number or have any questions. Most everyone I have talked to is good to go for the 22nd and should be a great hunt. Still will have our raffle with over 20 items, 50/50, sausages and drinks for sale, and will be awarding the top 15 in each class and first place dogs in derby and all age will also recieve some dog feed. Will have plenty of judges there as well. Look forward to seeing you all on September 22nd and stay safe in this storm!!