SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    BENEFIT HUNT AT LUMBEE FOX PRESERVE AUGUST 25TH

Okay everyone we are one week away from the hunt.If you have`nt got any numbers and have pups this age please dont hesitate to call and get some.You could help be a huge impact in this familys life...If you dont have dogs this age but would still love to help out give me a call.Ask everyone that sees this post to at least remember this family in your prayers.Us as fox hunters step up in times like this time and time again to reach out to those in need and it could not be possible without the hunters,judges,donations and volunteers so i thank everyone who has done anything in anyway to help with this hunt.It is shapeing up to be a good one.If anyone has any single or 2 digit numbers you do not plan to use please call me and turn them back in.We plan to cast at daylight and ask all judges to be there by 5:45.This is a 2 class puppy hunt july/August in old and september and younger in young.old class are odd numbers young class is even.We will be serveing lunch and have alot of stuff to auction and raffle off so come out and enjoy.Adress to the pen is 1167 hwy 710 east Rowland n.c.Once again thank you all and look forward to seeing you all next week!!!!

Re: BENEFIT HUNT AT LUMBEE FOX PRESERVE AUGUST 25TH

Contact number is 910-258-2521

Re: BENEFIT HUNT AT LUMBEE FOX PRESERVE AUGUST 25TH

Address correction 1667 highway 710 east Rowland n.c