SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    White Oak (Gates) 2 Class Hunt at T&S

White Oak Hunt Club (Gates County) will be hosting a 4 hour two class Derby/All Age hunt on Saturday, September 15th at T&S Fox Preserve. Registration will be at 5 a.m. and we will cast at 6 a.m. and run until 10 a.m. Odd numbers will be for the AA class and even numbers will be for the Derby class. Plaques will be awarded to the top 15 in each class. The entry fee will be $30 per hound.
    We will also have sausages and drinks for sale there for breakfast, a raffle, and a separate 50/50 raffle. Raffle items will include a TT-15 collar, dog supplies, and other things.
    We will have plenty judges there that are gonna work their butts off to judge your hounds and get as many scores as possible.
    The pen address is 881 Drum Hill Rd., Gates, NC. The book will open on Friday August 10th at 6-9 p.m. Call Travis Riddick at 252-312-7735. Please, no calls before 6:00 p.m. as I will be at work and will not be able to access book. Leave a message please if I dont answer or text me and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. I will also do a waiting list once pen limit is given out. Thank you guys and look forward to seeing everyone there, it should be a great hunt!!

Travis Riddick
    White Oak Hunt Club

Re: White Oak (Gates) 2 Class Hunt at T&S

Book opens tonight at 6:00!!!