SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit HUNT AT LUMBEE FOX PRESERVE

We will be hosting a 2 class benefit puppy hunt at Lumbee Fox Preserve Augest 25th for a Majorie Izzie Beth Pittman.She is 2 1/2 years old and was diagnosed with a rare cancer called acute myleoid leukemia(AML).This sickness has lead her and her family down a rough road .Not long ago she had to have a core blood/bone transplant.This family has had a really rough time and could really use our support!!!!This is a 300 acer pen located off interstate 74 outside of Pembroke NC.We will run july/augest in old class and september and younger in young class.The old class will have odd numbers and the young class will be even.The book will open monday augest 6th at 7:00 pm.Cast at daylight.Entry fee will be $25.We will award top 15 in each class and will be auctioning off dog food,cakes,dog supplies and more.We will be serveing lunch after the hunt is called so if you dont have dogs this age to run still come out and enjoy some good eating and running.Address to the pen is (1167 hwy 710 east Rowland n.c)I want to thank everyone for all the help already in makeing this hunt happen and Mr.Mearl Locklear for letting us use his facility.Anyone who would love to help donate in any kind of way or help us judge give me a call.We can use all the help we can get to help make this hunt one to remember for a great family in a time of need.If anyone calls and i do not answer please leave a message and i will return your call as soon as possible.For any questions or to reserve numbers or any info on hunt call me at 910-258-2521 thanks everyone in advance and look forward to a great hunt!!!!