SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 2 Day Derby Results

C&M 2 Day Derby
    July 27th and 28th, 2018
    Masters GTP Rules
    1270 Dessie Rd.
    Chadbourn, N.C. 28431

By Lonnie Ward

When you think it can’t get any better and it is over you realize it was the best 2 day of them all
    at C&M. As I sit down and think about the hunters and how they handled themselves, I could not ask for any better. On Thursday we had a down pour and with roads wet and water standing everywhere I felt sure the whole pen would be a big mud hole but Saturday when all were gone I look around and could not tell they had been there. No where in the pen did I see any trash thrown out. You all are special and thank you so much. You are always welcome at C&M.
    One of the kids got a snake bite and that was really bad.I don’t want to see any kid get hurt.
    Corbin Smith’s dad said he was doing fine and we are praying for him a quick recovery.
    We had a top notch class of hounds as always at the 2 Day with 118 entries. We had some of the best judges to look at them also. The Master Clyde Sutton as always did a supper job along with the other 14 judges which were as follows: Pete Warren, Craig Nobles, Jody Duval, Joey Fowler, Cameron Fowler, Zander Holden, Tommy Murray, Bill Holden, Jason Benton, Julian Lee, Cecil Lee, James Benton, Chick Benton and Duck Britt. Thank you all for a job well done.
    The Bench Show Judge was Craig Nobles and Ring Master Jody Duval and they had a good class to pick from. Thank you both for doing a great job.
    Every year it seems like there is more to do and too many hours in a day from 3:00am till about 10:00pm. On day one I am about done. This year I had some young legs to help me and believe me I needed them. After cooking breakfast and lunch we had the welcoming supper following the Bench show and that makes for a very long day. I want to thank Preston Watts, Cody Watts, and Cade Watts for all they did to help me. Thank you Cari Hayes for posting the scores and doing all the computer work and selling 50/50 tickets. It is amazing how fast you can get it done. I give my wife Hilda a big hand for all she has to do in a couple of days getting food and supplies and helping with scores and meals and anything else. I also want to again thank Randy McGovern with Showtime and Mike Carr with Pride for all you do to support our hunts. Mike came on Friday to hang out for most of the morning. Enjoyed the visit.
    Thanks Lisa McShane for getting the silver for us and for still posting the pictures. I hope their work is slowed down by the 3 Day Open. She is always a big help.
    I congratulate Brandon and Rachel Fowler (Top Gun Knls.)on a big win of lst and 2nd and all the rest that placed. Hope everyone good health and hope to see you all at the next one at C&M.

Bench Show

Male

1st #74 Little’s Rusty: Bond’s Little Jack & Littles’s Dixie/Dwight Little, Bennett, NC
    2nd #17 Tri Co Mtn. Man IGWT: ch. CMK’s Calvary IGWT & ch. CMK’s Bluemoon IGWT/
    CMK Trico IGWT, Supply, N.C.
    3rd #93 Top Gun Subzero: West Slim Shady & Getcha Some Gypsy/ Top Gun Knls.,Loris,SC
    4th #115 2 Ton: Teat’s Hero & South Bryan Dixie/ South Bryan Knls., Richlandhill, Ga.
    5th #33 Trail Blazin Thunder: ch. Whisenant’s Jimmy B & B&B’s Casey/ Trail Blazin Knls ,Whiteille, N.C.
    6th #79 Bossman; Garner’s Chevrolet & Up in Smoke Nova/ Bryan Nall, Robbins, N.C.
    7th #19 Little’s Diamond: Little’s Roy & Little’s Dolly /Dwight Little, Bennett, N.C.
    8th #111 Griffen’s Opie: MK’s Moe & Quick Catch Foxy/Chase Griffen, Rock Hill, S.C.
    9th #85 Heavy Hitter Hot Digity Dog: ch CMK’s Calvary & Howard’s Misty/Heavy Hitter Knls.,Galivants Ferry,S.C.
    10th #76 Stroud’s Hot Rod: Stroud’s Shyboy & Bimbo’s Diamond/Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,NC

Female

1st #181 Super Sport: Garner’s Chevrolet & Up In Smoke Nova/ Byran Nall, Robbins,NC
    2nd #10 Top Gun Elite: MK’s Moe & Patterson’s Runt/ Top Gun Knls, Loris, S.C.
    3rd #171 South Bryan’s Liza Jane: No breeding given / Richlandhill, Ga.
    4th #58 Top Gun Signature: TRK’s Champ & Top Gun Ice/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    5th #92 Top Gun Bacardi: Top Gun Full Throttle & Top Gun Ice/ Top Gun Knls, Loris,S.C.
    6th #7 Shaw’s Reba: Old Church Trooper B.& Old Church Red Gal/Johnny Shaw, Moncure, NC
    7th #197 Outtta Time ReCall: Radcliff’s Diamond & Cribb’s Chickadee/ Lenny Crown (Dog Bluff Knls.), Galivants Ferry, S.C.
    8th #62 Leggetts’ Foxy: ch. Norris Big Boy & BIK’s Robbin/Craig Leggett, Evergreen, N.C.
    9th #69 Stroud’s Fancey: B&B Steady & Stroud’s Haley/ Stroud’s Knls., Chadbourn,N.C.
    10th #67 Little’s Lady: Little’s Roy & Little’s Psycho/ Dwight Little, Bennett, N.C.

BIS #74 Little’s Rusty/ Dwight Little, Bennett, N.C.
    BOS #181 Super Sport/Bryan Nall. Robbins, N.C.

RESULTS

Day l S&D High Score # 5 880 Points
    Day 2 S&D High Score #10 905 Points

1st #10 Top Gun Elite: MK’s Moe & Patterson’s Runt/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C.
    2nd #58 Top Gun Signature: TRK’s Champ & Top Gun Ice/ Top Gun Knls., Loris, S.C
    3rd #55 Front Row’s Georgia: B&B Steady & Stroud’s Haley/ Front Row Knls., Ash, N.C.
    4th #5 Big Time’s Cricket: Buckshot’s Hard Rock & Smith’s Tater Head/ Six Runs Knls., Clinton,N.C.
    5th #l B&A’s Harley Quinn: ch. Bonds Wheeler & B&A All American/ B&A Knls., Leland, N.C.
    6th #70 Shake N Bake Dollar: Shake N Bake Billy & Shake N Bake Lil Star/ Shake N Bake Knls.,Maxton,NC
    7th #63 Rip,Ride & Roll’s Grace: CMK’s Noah & CMK’s Jolene/ Rip,Ride & Roll Knls, Evergreen, N.C.
    8th #90 Shake N Bake Moose: D&S Mighty Man & Shake N Bake BB/ Shake N Bake Knls,Maxton, N.C.
    9th #71 Shake N Bake Halo: Shake N Bake Billy & Shake N Bank Lil Star/Shake N Bake Knls,Maxton,NC
    10th #111 Griffin’s Opie: MK’s Moe & Quick Catch Foxy/Chase Griffin, Rock Hill, S.C.

Combination # 10 Top Gun Elite
    Best Mouth # 5 Big Time;s Cricket
    Classiest # 1 B&A’s Harley Quinn
    Hound

Re: C&M 2 Day Derby Results

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219