SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Deep Bottom results Feb 17

Facebook hunts /results ,public ,,for rite now until I get time to set down and punch it all in

I am curious as I have never been on Face book..But can you not just copy and paste results and not have to type it twice?

I have a problem with there polices and choose not to be a member there. Especially since they announced the other week that they will pretty much start banning other bussiness and website post and advertising to be bounced off. As well as politics post they deem unpopular. Since they are
    huge leftist that means in time. US .........And in time that will be this website and this sport as well as other hunting post. When we start talking about laws being made to stop us and we start talking about getting together to fight it and that triggers us being removed.
    And they are now big enough to to limit that speech.

That is my reason for asking and weighing in here. Thanks

Gary I have asked around about the copy and paste deal to put the pics of the final result sheets on Speeddogs,and I've been told that its possible through several steps.I personally didn't have clue what they were talking about.Facebook public and speeddogs hunts/results on facebook is more less take the picture and post it,,and its there in just a few seconds om both for those interested in looking