SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day at Tar River.

Just wanted to remind everyone that the book opens Tuesday morning at 8am for the hunt. It should be a barn burner. I judge the AIRHC and the pen was full of game. Y’all will be running for a gun again this year and I will post the type as soon as I have it in hand. We will also raffle for another one. As usual a licensed agent will be on site to issue the gun after the hunt is over. Look forward to seeing everyone. Thanks. Jonathan Bender. 252-213-2661

Re: Ridgeway Fireman’s One Day at Tar River.

Well I got the guns ordered for this years hunt. The All Age and Derby winners will receive Ruger 10/22 with a black synthetic stock and stainless still barrel, very nice looking gun with a $400 value. We will also raffle off a Remington 1187 12 gauge shotgun. As usual their will be a FFL on site to handle the paper work for the guns. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

btt

Bench Show will be on Friday night at 8pm the 16th and we cast at daylight on Saturday morning. If you are coming Saturday morning please try and be there by 6am. We are planning on doing a roll call around 630. If you are running late call me but we will cast as soon as its gets light so you will have to be there by cast. Look forward to seeing everyone.

HEY JOHNATHAN CAN SOME OF YALL POST THE RESULTS OF THE WARREN COUNTY I HAVE HAD PEOPLE ASKING ME FOR EM AND I AINT GOT EM THANK YOU --DAVID BAILEY