SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NEEDMORE MONEY HUNT DERBY DOGS ONLY

We are going to try this again. Derby Dogs only $100 per dog with $60 pay back. 40 numbers will be given out. Deposit of $40 will be required. I will start giving out numbers on Dec. 4. Deposit for number will have to be in my hands By Dec. 16 to hold your number. Call me at 9:00 AM on the 4th. No calls after 9:00 PM. Butler Town Rd. Clarendon, NC. 910-640-6129. If you need to send your money:
    Ricky Simmons
    5699 New Britton Hwy. E.
    Whiteville, NC 28472

Re: NEEDMORE MONEY HUNT DERBY DOGS ONLY

Dec.31 is the day of the hunt.

Re: NEEDMORE MONEY HUNT DERBY DOGS ONLY

RICKY SIMMONS
    We are going to try this again. Derby Dogs only $100 per dog with $60 pay back. 40 numbers will be given out. Deposit of $40 will be required. I will start giving out numbers on Dec. 4. Deposit for number will have to be in my hands By Dec. 16 to hold your number. Call me at 9:00 AM on the 4th. No calls after 9:00 PM. Butler Town Rd. Clarendon, NC. 910-640-6129. If you need to send your money:
    Ricky Simmons
    5699 New Britton Hwy. E.
    Whiteville, NC 28472
    All 40 numbers have been given out and 2 on waiting list. Get those deposit in by the end of the week or call to make arrangements. Thanks