SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Save the date for the Ridgeway VFD hunt

The 15th annual Ridgeway Fire Mans One Day Speed and Drive with a Bench Show will be held at the Tar River Fox Pen on February 16th & 17th, 2018. It will be a Derby and All-Age Hunt with 20 places awarded in each class. The Bench show will be on Friday night at 8pm and will cast at daylight on Saturday morning and run for 5 hours. MOH is Tommy McLamb and the Bench Show judge is James Ray. I will start giving out number on January 2, 2018. To reserve numbers call Jonathan Bender at 252-213-2661. The hunt will be advertised in the Chase. Thanks

Re: Save the date for the Ridgeway VFD hunt

Btt

Just wanted to remind everyone that the book opens Tuesday morning at 8am for the hunt. It should be a barn burner. I judge the AIRHC and the pen was full of game. Y’all will be running for a gun again this year and I will post the type as soon as I have it in hand. We will also raffle for another one. As usual a licensed agent will be on site to issue the gun after the hunt is over. Look forward to seeing everyone. Thanks. Jonathan Bender.

Btt

Btt

Btt