SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    When you are in college

To whom it may concern my name lisa a moore I would like to thank you all for to ur support at helping people in life.I was
    expecting a grandson that is 2 years old so I decided to take a short course just to take pictures with a camera just to watch him grow up and make some extra income on the side to pay my bills.I haven't paid it off except from 300 dollars.I had a slip and fall accident that I had to go through surgery and as a diabetic I couldn't get but 2 teeth pulled at a time my smile has always been bueatiful with pretty teeth in my mouth.Now I got my partial plate in the cost was 1430 because when I was younger I needed a retainer in my mouth
    To make a long story short I have alwayd maintained myself as a parent graduated went to college as a travel agent nursing and several other courses.And proud to say I'm a good single parent.Can you please address this to someone I need to know how do you get a station in your mouth and body off of you.And I'm not on spongement.It makes my body ache and it pulls on my body with my partial plate I'm retired all I wanted was to take pictures.Can you please get someone to contact me with some advice.Thank you and have a Blessed Day.

Re: When you are in college

Did you say you went to college? Which one?