SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation 1 Day Benefit May 5 & 6

BTT

Number book is open. Some good numbers available.

BTT

Swainsboro is having a parade and crafts show the same weekend as the hunt. If you are planning on coming and getting a motel room, might want to call and book one early. Hope to see you there.

This Friday and Saturday, May 5-6 2017 the GHFF will be holding there annual LAC fundraiser. I would like to challenge every man or woman who loves to hunt or fish to be part of it. The GHFF does a great job representing us in Atlanta. But of course as you all know it takes money to get things done. There are many ways to help out, They need judges for the hunt, help with the raffle, donations for the raffle or renew your membership. If your not a member it would be a perfect time to become one. Bring your hounds. Fox hounds, deer hounds, beagles, it don't matter. It's not about winning or losing, but about raising money to defend your right to hunt and fish. Membership is only $20 a year. That's a small price to pay to insure your right to hunt and fish continues. Trust me there are Anti's working every day to stop what you love to do. Together we can win. I look forward to seeing you May 5-6 at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga.

God Bless
    Bobby