SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Horse Pen Swamp Hunting Club 2 Class SD 2-18-17

I have not had any numbers turned in with a week to go before hunt. I was asked if I was going to do a deposit for numbers or give out more than the max and turn hunters away at registration when max numbers are reached.........BUT I feel we can reach the max with hunters just using all numbers they have or turn them in. Don't be "That Guy" and make different plans and not call and turn numbers in.
    There are a lot of benefit hunts scheduled for Fox Tale this year and a list of Hunters that do not show will be past to the next hunt in line.
    It takes less time to turn in numbers than to get them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 18TH. We will have breakfast available at registration and lunch at the end of the hunt.

Thanks
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Horse Pen Swamp Hunt at Fox Tale on February 18TH

If you have numbers that you are not going to use , please turn them in for someone on the waiting list to use.

Cast at 5:45AM

Registration will be open at 4:30AM and please plan on being registered by 5:30AM.

Bench show will be at 11AM
    Bench Judge - Ryan Gregory

$26 per hound

Long range weather report is looking great. We are going to do our very best to give the hunters a great field trial. We will have plenty of judges to look at your hound.

Breakfast will be ready during registration and lunch will be available during and after the hunt.

Thanks
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Horse Pen Swamp Hunt at Fox Tale on February 18TH

If you have numbers that you are not going to use , please turn them in for someone on the waiting list to use.

Cast at 5:45AM

Registration will be open at 4:30AM and please plan on being registered by 5:30AM.

Bench show will be at 11AM
    Bench Judge - Ryan Gregory

$26 per hound

Long range weather report is looking great. We are going to do our very best to give the hunters a great field trial. We will have plenty of judges to look at your hound.

Breakfast will be ready during registration and lunch will be available during and after the hunt.

Thanks
    Bert
    252-945-7133

We got 4 more days and ask again for any numbers that are not going to be used to be turned in. Thanks again to everyone that has called and got numbers. In order to help the next benefit hunt scheduled, a list of hunters that does not show up will be passed to Ram Horn Hunting Club.

See y'all Saturday.