SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Jones Creek Money Hunt Results

Jones Creek Money Hunt Results

First I would like say Thank You, to the Hunters who showed up to support my hunt. I would also like to thank the hard working judges who came yesterday to score the hounds. A special thank you to Daphne Ziegler who added all the scores in record time. Also a big thanks To Joseph Puccio for the excellent BBQ lunch he prepared. We had 5 hours of solid running on Grey Fox and Coyotes. We had 48 hounds, which was a couple short of the 50 needed for the $1000 payout, but I went ahead and paid the $1000 anyway. Once again thanks to everyone who had a part in making this another great hunt.

Results

15th-555pts-#73 Cheyene( Jwatts Coaltrain X Bobbie ) Fly By Night Kennels

14th-560pts-#30 Wifi- Pat Malphus

13th-565pts-#99 Rad's Big Nasty( D & M John X Hacklers Nickle ) Night Moves Kennels

12th-600pts-#93 Gator's Ole Dan( Ch Nash's Willie X Bobby's Miss Cotton ) Gator DeLoach

11th-610pts-#41 Rose( Moody's Clyde X Aron's Kate ) Bub & Way

10th-630pts-#40 South Bryan Viper- South Bryan Kennels

9th-720pts-#9 S & J Kennels

8th-825pts-#15 South Bryan Phoenix- South Bryan Kennels

7th-850pts-#4 Missy( John X Lil Bit ) Bub & Way

6th-860pts-#681 Lonesome( H & P Paul x Bobby's Miss Cotton ) Night Moves Kennels

5th-875pts-#541 Winter( Moody's Clyde X Aron's Kate ) Bub & Way

4th-880pts-#13 Dillon( McGovern's T Bone X JJ Midget ) Night Moves Kennels

3rd-910pts-#77 South Bryan Fancy- South Bryan Kennels

2nd-930pts-#5 South Bryan Platinum- South Bryan Kennels

1st-1110pts-#14 Summer( Moody's Clyde X Aron's Kate ) Bub & Way