SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    July Puppy Hunt at Hollywood

So here it is!!!! PUPPY HUNT for Square Hunt club (We also did the southern ***berland outside unt with Angola lodge, but are not doing it anymore)

Saturday July 9th there will be a July puppy hunt (July 1, 2015 younger) at Hollywood fox preserve (Appomattox, VA)! Pen is running awesome, best it ever has! . We will have as many judges as I can get club members/guest judges. We have been allowed the max 160 dog/pup limit! COST is 40$ PER ENTRY. We will give out top 25 in trophies, with the winner getting a TRUE TON of Showtime, we will DIVIDE ANOTHER TON to the top 10 dogs... Book will open Monday June 6 at 7:00pm-9:00 pm 434-390-1926 is the number for the book (I, Kevin Meadows) will be giving out numbers. Only 1 Single Digit, and 1 Teen will be given per caller! I will not answer text, and I will not return voicemails the first night. If you don't talk to me you didn't get numbers... This is the easiest way to do it with a limit on numbers. Cast at 6:00 am run 4 hours... If any more info arises I will post or repost hunt. Questions please feel free to text or call.

Sorry for any misspellings!

Re: July Puppy Hunt at Hollywood

Book full at this time. Waiting list started.