SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit at Tri-County 9-26-15

Im putting on a hunt at Tri-county thanks to Bert and Nancy Hill on 9-26-15 for August 2014 pups or younger cast at 6:30 sharp. For a family that means the world to me to benefit Lawsen Ziemba the son of Steven Ziemba who is 2 years old and was diagnosed with Pre B ALL Leukemia on 8-13-15. He has started treatments and is reacting well so far to them but the medical bills are starting to building up and im doing all i can to help. Im asking for everyones parti****tion wether you are entering hounds, donating or willing to judge. The more money raised takes less stress off of Steven and Jessica. We will be doing a raffle and a 50/50 drawing and a auction. I don't ask for much but any and all donations will be greatly appreciated to make it a great hunt, raffle and auction. 100% of the proceeds raised will go to Lawsens medical bills. The book will open Sunday 9-6-15 at 7pm. For numbers and donations call Patrick at 252-717-0001.

Re: Benefit at Tri-County 9-26-15

Entry fee is $30 a hound

Address to the pen?

798 Pollard Swamp Road
    Vanceboro NC

Btt