SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Sellhorn Fox *****rve Oct 10 Grand Opening under New Owner ship. Pig picking and Feild Trial

Yes We are doing open days of running dogs on the weekend just need to call me at 252-241-5787 to see which day you would like to come and run. This weekend coming up there is alot of dogs already line up to come so give me a call and I will see which day I can get your dogs in the pen. We are open 7 days a week to open running unless someone has the pen book The hunt we are having on Oct the 10th is going to be a One Day Hunt for Test of The Best two class S/D hunt Derby and All age hunt. I will post the Number for getting numbers for the hunt the end of this week on 9-04-15 Thanks

Re: Sellhorn Fox *****rve Oct 10 Grand Opening under New Owner ship. Pig picking and Feild Trial

What is the address here? How many acres is pen?

The lease on the land is for 500 acres more or less. The previous owners of the pen claims it's over 600 acres . We are having the acres of the pen remeausure to see how close to 600 acres it really is. The address to the pen is 1947 White Oak River Road Maysville N C. The running in the pen is great. A lot of game in the pen and the game is in great shape. If you have any questions about the pen I would be glad to talk to you just give me a call 252-241-5787 Thanks

Pen is running strong as it ever has.yotes every where.you wont leave there disappointed in the running.cant wait to get there every week.awesome job tommy.pen looking better than I ever seen it.

Oct 10 th two class S/D Derby & All age Test of The Best 4 hr Hunt. Top 15 place's will receive a Trophy in each class plus top two scoring hounds in each class will also receive bags of Orange bags of Pride dog food . Contact number to get numbers for the Hunt is 252-474- 9878 Nat Finch. Call for numbers to hunt between 7:00 pm till 10:00 pm . New owners of pen is ready to meet everyone and have a real nice hunt and Pig picking for Grand Opening. Casting hounds at day break. Thanks for everyone's support!!

*bump*