SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    7/11/15 Puppy/Derby Results

When you put all the work that it takes to put on a field trial such as getting trophies and prizes, rounding up judges, making sure the grounds are prepared, getting all of the food together,etc.,etc.,etc......You just pray then that it turns out as good as what we just had Saturday.
    Want to thank Jonathan Jackson for cooking fish Friday night for several of our judges that came and spent the night.
    What a fantastic group showed up at The Piedmont Training Preserve for some great running and friendly competition.
    We had 4 hours of solid running and our judges did a fantastic job.
    We really appreciate our judges, they are Brett Player, Winston Donahue, Mike Hyman, Jonathan Jackson, Matt Lovelace, Jim Dooley, Will Lacount, Hunter Wooten and jennifer and myself. Great job,
    Thanks to our hunters - Yall brought some pups and derby's that kept that 240 acres rocking for 4 solid hours.
    We cooked Hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone to enjoy and I really want to thank April Shehane. Always there helping with whatever. Thank You.
    The following are the hounds that placed today and we want to congratulate them but we were all winners today. Man what a good time.

PUPPY
    1)Country Boy Digger(Lakehills Jaybird x Slady Bank Avon)Country Boy Kennels
    2) LB ( NG x NG) Lead Dog Kennel
    3)Ruges (NG x NG) Jason Freeman
    4)Lucy (NG x NG) Jason Freeman
    5)Poison Whiskey Popeye (NG x NG) Jessica O'Conner
    6)Grab N Go BJ (Grab N Go Ben x Grab N Go Sally) Grab N Go kennel
    7)Country Boy J Bird(Lakehills Jaybird x Slady Bank Avon)Country Boy kennels
    8)Smokin J's Slim(Smokin J's Wormy x Smokin J's Penelope)Smokin J's Kennel
    9)Lead Dog Amos(Haas" Hugo B. II x Haas' Flora)Lead Dog kennel
    10)Smokin J's Bonnie(Smokin J's Wormy x Smokin J's Sweettart)Smokin J's Kennel

DERBY
    1)Pall Mall(Boones Revenge x Fraziers Susie J) Lead Dog Kennel
    2)Doughnut(Perry's Gambler x Agnews Ring) Lead Dog Kennel
    3)Country Boy Rosemary(Country Boy Romeo x Country Boy Kennel
    4)Paces Spaz(Jeffs Blackjack x Pressleys Payday) Real Talk N Kennel
    5)Country Boy Sadie(Country Boy Romeo x Lynns Dixie)Country Boy Kennel
    6)Burgess' John(Country Boy Romeo x Lynns Dixie)Ray Burgess
    7)Grab N Go Psycho(Ch.Hoehners Bold ruler x Country Oak Sarah Lee)Grab N Go Kennel
    8)Adams Crossfire(Lakehills Chili x B&K Hooker)Dwayne Adams
    9)Grab N Go Alley(Ch.Hoehners Bold Ruler x Hoehners Tammy)Grab N Go Kennel
    10) Coax (NG x NG) D-Real Deal Kennel

Again congrats to our winners and look forward to seeing everyone at our next hunt.

Re: 7/11/15 Puppy/Derby Results

5th place puppy is off Hammer's Triple X x Crazy M Sweetheart...we now know the baby mama and baby daddy! Haha. Had a great time as usual.

Had a great time at the hunt saturday. I would like to everyone to know the 2 3 4 place puppies are out of smokin j's wormy and smokin j's Penelope.

Had a great time at the hunt saturday. I would like to everyone to know the 2 3 4 place puppies are out of smokin j's wormy and smokin j's Penelope.

Brian Hass we always enjoy coming to your pen. No Thanks needed!! I enjoy helping out with whatever I can! Thank you for having us!!

Brian Hass we always enjoy coming to your pen. No Thanks needed!! I enjoy helping out with whatever I can! Thank you for having us!!