SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SC Piedmont Spring Series final Hunt Results

Well, we saved the best for last. The absolute best hunt we have ever had at the Piedmont Training Preserve.
    Everyone in attendance told me this over and over. Sure was a great crowd.
    I would first and always like to thank our judges.Great Job.
    Again I have to thank John"Cotton" Porter for a great meal. Everyone appreciates it more than you can know.
    Thank you to Pride Dog Feed and Mike Carr for all you do.
    This was our final hunt of the series to determine who would win the hound hauling trailer.It came right down to 2 hounds in a shootout and in the end they would only be separated by 2 points.
    We would like to congratulate Johnny Williams on winning our hunt today and congratulate James Stanfield and Sam Agnew on winning the series and the trailer.
    James' hound "Gus" and Dwayne Adams hound "Yellow Jacket" literally battled it out through 3 hunts down to the last few minutes.Awesome job guys.

Results
    1)Williams Fleet(Caughmans Shag x Williams Salley)Cameron, Walker and Johnny Williams
    Iva, SC
    2)Gus(Valentines Guz x Clarks Lady)Lead Dog kennel - Cottageville, SC
    3)Stretch Hide Big Boy(D&S Mighty Man x SH Buttercup)Wes Young - Troy, SC
    4)Hollow Oaks Queenie(Jeffs Woody x Jeffs Queen)Hollow Oaks and Grab N Go Kennel
    Lancaster, SC
    5)Adams Yellow Jacket(D&S Mighty man x Adams Lucy)How Bout It Kennels - Lancaster SC
    6)Jack(NG x NG)Jason Freeman - Lancaster, SC
    7)BS Miss Kay(Ch.Sadlers Tin Man x Clear Cut Black Betty)Bradford Springs Kennel
    Bishopville,SC
    8)Williams Chipper(PC's Woodchopper x Barkleys Boys Brown legs)
    Cameron, Walker and Johnny Williams - Iva, SC
    9)Boones Peanut(Ch. Congarees Woodduck x Haas' Ruth B.)Butch Boone - Fort mill, SC
    10)Adams Little Mike(D&S Mighty Man x Adams Lucy)How Bout It Kennel - Lancaster, SC

Again we want to congratulate all of our winners and look forward to seeing each of you at our upcoming hunts.

Re: SC Piedmont Spring Series final Hunt Results

We found a tracking collar that someone at the hunt lost. To claim please call me
    803-513-6471.