SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Test of the Best April 11th

260 views.yall must be getting numbers.

...yeah I've got my numbers tommy, I'm coming to do to you what I do to you every weekend. Your best bet is to pray for my pipe to burst..

were even on breakfast.id be ahead but ya didnt want none of them conrads.wish murray and lupton would get some numbers.could eat at golden coral off them.lol

baycity crowd coming to sellhorns.be scared lol

Bring them Conrad's on tommy, Callgirl will have em wishing they were back in them tunnels..

Sounds like Tommy calling a few out. Wish I could be there to see him do damage.

Might make an appearance, gonna have to reach in the other pocket for $$$ cause Jonny T has been cleaning the side bets out the past 4 weeks

If it was triple b Bryan and Chris might show up..

o my J.THATS JUST WRONG .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH^^^^^^^

Think we need a steak dinner bet if y'all goin to ram horns. I'm gonna need y'all to cut it for me too though.

^^^^^ Who is this guy? Hadn't heard of him before

Jonathan won enough money off me this past month to pay Tommy's bill at the waffle house. And that's alot of cash!!! I here Matt Lee is trying to get in on a steak dinner. He hasn't had a decent meal since the free bbq at the Tarheel. Yall better watch out for Jason Leaming and those deer dogs he's been placing everywhere. Man I wish I could be there to see the outcome of this one. Sellhorns is running top notch right now. If Croatan shows up with Snookie, yall gonna be eating lance crackers. .......

Bryan Midyette got us banned from Cracker Barrel so yeah Matt, I like my steak medium well..

dont know him but hes talking steak..he must mean hamburger steak.ill be at ramhorn to ..mmmm i like french fried taters

you bunch crack me up best laugh I had since wiscosian beat uk

Get your numbers Dennis, we loading up to see what croatan is holding..

call mr tomorrow choach if u get chancr 670 4400

I sure wish I didn't have to work this weekend, this sounds like a fun time!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to all the you guys!!!!