SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Outside Foxhunters Association spring hunt

Outside Foxhunters Association spring hunt

hey,
    figured this would be a good day to post with the weather we're having !

we'll be having our spring 2 day trial on march 20-21
    this hunt is for deerproof hounds and the hunters that strive to keep them.any hounds running deer will be scratched and crated if possible.we urge all hunters not to bring questionable hounds...this hunt is for deerproof hounds.

Embro hunting club has agreed to host the hunt and provide food during the trial
    dog pens availabe and some tie outs if needed....some of theses pens are large so the more hounds that can be kept togather the better..when you call to get numbers,let me know how many hounds and the pens needed and ill try to accomidate.and also when you'll arive

Ryan Gregory has agreed to master the hunt.we're working on getting a good crew of judges togather at this time

remember...the Ronnie Barefoot Challenge trophy will go to 1st hga....other prizes are being worked on at this time

the address to the clubhouse; 455 marmaduke rd
    macon nc 27551

hotel info...we tried to get one closer but due to a fishing tournement at the lake,there wasnt enough rooms available;

scotish inn...ask for mike....2 beds 50...252-438-6172

economy lodge...57 2 beds...252-438-8511

gps info..roads; embro vaughn
    embro macon
    embro warrenton
    embro odell

i'll start giving out numbers on the 23 rd after 6 pm

i know hunting has been slow for most in this weather but everyone has been dealing with the same thing.
    please come join us on the first weekend of spring for some good food,great fellowship,and some great hunting an fox running !

memberships will be required ;20 each
    entry fee per hound..........;30 each

for numbers call alvin barrow at 252-217-7837

thank you and i look forward to seeing everyone there.if you can pass this info on to your fellow hunters that dont get on the computer.

Re: Outside Foxhunters Association spring hunt

btt