SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Green Swamp Hunt at Hallsboro results

I would like to thank all the hunters who came out yesterday. Most importantly I thank the King family, Ray Casteen, and David Futch for allowing me to use their pen and in fact having a fine facility. I thank the judges, those who prepared delicious meals, and Hayley Skipper for being willing to do the scores at the last minute. Lastly, would like to thank Mike Carr from Pride Dog Food.

The top 15 places in the Derby:

1st Place: #84 Norman's Norma Jeane (Normans Barney and Charlie Browns Ruby) Norman Jordan.

2nd Place: #100 Blanton's Sassy (Firehouses Marvelous and Norris's Drummette) Nick Blanton

3rd Place: #105 Blaton's Ricky Bobby (Well's Jodie and New River Sister) Nick Blanton

4th Place: #44 King's Jay-Z (Lakehills Jaybird and LFW Punkin) Jeremy King

5th Place: #5 Harvey Boy's Twister (Harvey boy's Mater and Harvey Boy's Scarlett)

6th Place: #7 High Cotton Lynyrd (CH. high Cotton Rowdy and High Cotton Sable) High Cotton Kennels

7th Place: #8 Charlotte (Hawkeye's Slim and Ray's Loop) Get-atta-sumtin Kennels.

8th Place: #20 Tyler's Maddie (Laurie's T-Bone and Norris' Jenny) Tyler Hart

9th Place: #31 Cricket (Hawkeye's Slim and Ray's Loop) Get-atta-sumtin Kennels

10th Place: #80 Norman's Little Bunny (Norman's Barney and Charlie Brown's Ruby) Norman Jordan

11th Place: #45 Cox's Big show (All or Nothing Kennels)

12th Place: #104 Blanton's Sophie (Nick Blanton)

13th Place: #43 Cox's Husky (All or nothing Kennels)

14th Place: #83 Norman's Knox (Norman Jordan)

15th Place: #66 No Fear Kennels Belay

The top 15th places for the All Age:

1st Place: #406 Hawkeye's Motor Mouth (Shrouds Magir and Ray's Roxy G) Hawkeye & Tadpole Kennels

2nd Place: #575 Debs Boomer

3rd Place: $486 CMK's Noah (Lake Hills Jaybird and Lake Hills Lend) Jamey Starnes)

4th Place: #856 William's Fungo (Cit Turner's Levi and Cit Turner's Charmin) Big Boy Kennels

5th Place: #771 Hooked up Hilda (Bond's Jake and Wards Brenda) Hooked up Kennels

6th Place: #881 Get some's Jack (Ch Bond's Titus and Olive's Holly) Big C and Gets somes Kennels

7th Place: #701 Southern Boy Stump 2 (Southern Boyz stump and Southern Boyz Sassy) Kevin Hatchen

8th Place: #400 Fowler's Country H. L. (CH Huffmans Cain and Fowler's Dixie H.L.) High Life Kennels

9th Place: #371 Tailegate's Knothead

10th Place: #861 Hunt's Brownie (Hammer Down Ace and Big Wig Poison) Live Action

11th Place: #421 Tylers Sugar (Tyler Hart)

12th Place #431 Walk it out Bonnie

13th Place #681 Shukin's Sarah (Greenswamp)

14th Place #661 Shukin's Marcell (Greenswamp)

15th Place: #641 Shukin's Speckles (Greenswamp)