SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts

See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Fox-Preserve/145667365599219

Re: See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts

congrats to who all placed, there was some very nice hounds. couldn't ask for better running, awesome food, very nice people and the pen was top notch. I would come back again for more hunts in the future.

Re: See C&M Fox Preserve facebook for hunt results, pictures and future hunts

1st puppy bonds Titus & Shake n bake palin. Congrats to chad stroud on his win and to all that place & c&m for what they do, food,pics,the judges,the running it's always a we'll put together hunt.

Re: C&M results from 9/13/14

Yes sir enjoyed the hunt couldn't ask for better weather conditions .big congratulations to ole stroud that nice hound lock and Congrads to Jason keep up good work .

Want to thank everyone on the congrats,and also want to congradulate SHAKE-N-BAKE on there win.I did not get a chance to go but i have heard that the running was great as normal.Want to tell MR.LONNIE WARD that as a hunter and for speaking for all the hunters we apperciate all that he does for the sport.Congrates to all that placed and hope yall have happy hunting!!!

Is the palin gyp holiday *****. I got five off my titus ***** and TMS Holiday that are about 5 days old.

Palin is jimmy ringo b and clown gyp on bottom. She half mate to billy