SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Blair Hayes Tri State Benefit Hunt

Blair Hayes Tri State Benefit Hunt will be held Saturday August 16 @ Triple B Fox Preserve in Wallace,NC. This will be a 2 class S&D Derby/All-Age. This will count towards TEST OF THE BEST. We will cast at 5:30ish and run for 5 hours. Gladly accepting donations for raffles,auctions,awards or anything else you think might benefit us. Rather they fat & out of shape or field trial sharp, bring a box full and enjoy good ole houndsmen fellowship & raise money for a good cause. Book will open Tuesday 7/15 @ 6:00pm-9:00pm 910-835-7321 Jason----Below is the story in which this hunt is for!

Hello everyone!

My name is Blair Hayes. I am a 28 year old single mom with IGA Nephropathy (immune deficiency) & Stage 5 Renal Failure on dialysis. For those of you who do not know/understand kidney dialysis, it the process by which my blood is removed from my body and enters an artificial kidney. The artificial kidney removes toxins and fluid from my blood which would normally be released through urination. Once the blood is cleansed, it is then returned back in my body. I have been on dialysis since February 2010. I have treatments 3 times a week for 3 to 4 hours each treatment

Last year I began the process of getting on the Kidney Transplant list. Dialysis has taken its tole on my body and I am ready for a better quality of life. A few weeks ago, I had to make a decision to quit my business and stay home and focus on taking care of myself and my son. I have gone from working full time to working part time to owning my own bussiness while going to school full time back to just working part time, all while being a single mom with kidney disease on dialysis. Needless to say, I have worn myself too thin and been under way to much stress. I am prayerful that I get a kidney soon so I can start living a better life.

Re: Blair Hayes Tri State Benefit Hunt

Over 150 numbers given out already! We will have a bench show immediately following the hunt as well!

Re: Blair Hayes Tri State Benefit Hunt

Only a few days away from the hunt & it is looking to be a real good one! Please if you are not coming & have numbers, turn them in as I'm still getting calls. We will cast at 6ish when we can see and the address is 386 Angola Bay Rd Wallace,NC