SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Results for S&D 5/24/14

I first want to thank all that attended. That includes all hunters, kids(future hunters) and judges. We had an absolutely beautiful morning for a field trial.
    We want to Thank Mike Carr for his continued support and please everyone pray for a speedy recovery for Mike. He is ALWAYS there for us.

Now I want to apologize for a mistake I made. We had 2 hounds that were scratched in the hunt and I inadvertently did not RED LINE them. We wanted to let everyone know what their hound scored so we posted all scores. We went over all barking fault scratches. None were scratched twice so we had none eliminated. However we had 2 hounds that came to the yard(those hills got em)we had them scratched and I did not mark them for LOAFING on the score cards. They did not score enough to place but just wanted everyone to know we were aware of it.

We had 61 hounds. It took 465 for 10th place and took 950 to win.Fantastic running the entire time.

1)55 Sailor (NG x NG) Rodney Quinn
    2)39 Stretch Hide Big Boy (D&S Mighty Man x Stretch Hide Buttercup)Wes Young
    3) 2 Myers Dixie (Burns Rebel x Hoehners Poker Face)Upfront Kennels
    4)10 Pressleys Kate (Jeffs Black Jack x Bakers High Hope)Otis & John Pressley
    5)34 Stretch Hide Shorty (SH Bullet x SH Crazy) Wes Young
    6)35 Ben (Jeffs Black Jack x Caughmans Sweetthang)Grab and Go Kennels
    7)117 Roxanne (D&S Dock x JW'S Cookie)Sam and James
    8) 4 Run it to me Blaze(NG x NG)Quay Jacques
    9)23 Sure Nuff (Early Bird Sledge Hammer x Medlins Linda Lu) Y Not Kennel
    10) 5 Burgess' Lucy(Summeys Smoke M x Lucy Laney) Ray Burgess

Again thanks to all that atended and helped with the hunt. We look forward to seeing you all at the next one and if anyone would like to pleasure run just give us a call.