SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    C&M 4/12/14 results

C&M Puppy and Derby Hunt 4/12/14
    by Lonnie Ward
    129 Entries

Well Saturday April 12th was a good day for a field trial. .First one we had this year that was not wet and cold. It was good to see everyone standing in the sun and fellowshipping. We had some new hunters drive over 3 hours to get here and I hope they enjoyed it. We had a very good class of hounds from all around and I got to see some hunters I have not talked to in a while. Wish that I had had time to hang out and talk to everyone more., but there is a lot of things got to be done in a hurry at a field trial. I want to thank Tommy Carter for Mastering our hunt and thank Dwight Little for Judging the Bench Show and Brad Howell for serving as Ring Master. A big thanks to all the judges and they were as follows: Tommy Carter, Butch Howell, Dwight Little, Bunky Williams, Canon Ward, Hunter Cartrette, Kevin Howell, Curt Arnette, Dianna Larrimore, Gene Larrimore, Graig Shingleton, Brad Howell and Dallas Hewett When you see these people at a hunt or anytime please thank them for their time and love of the sport also. Everything went smooth in the judges room . Hilda and Irene did a good job of entering scores and Lisa had her hands full helping me cook breakfast and dinner. Ton of stuff to wash and clean. Hope everyone enjoyed the meals. We had a big group of kids and they really make a good hunt because they can keep things going on. I want to thank Mike Carr with Pride Dog Feed for their support and Randy McGovern with Show Time. We really appreciate what they do. I thank all the hunters that support C&M Fox Preserve. You make it all worth while. Come back on May 10th for our next puppy and derby and bring a friend and the kids and we will do the best we can to do our part.

Results as follows:

Bench Show:
    Female:
    1st #27 Kuntrys Maggie: Kuntrys Big Jake and Kuntrys Snookie/ Eric Hartley, Lexington, S.C.
    2nd #37 Kuntrys Sissy : Kuntrys Big Jake and Kuntrys Snookie/ Eric Hartley, Lexington,S. C.
    3rd #105 Tanner’s Rose: Kyle’s Remington and Ludie’s HI-Gal II/Victor Tanner, Moncks Corner,SC
    4th #135 CMK’s Linda I GWT: HC Hercules and Ward’s White Gal/ CMK I GWT,Southport,N.C.
    5th #85 Ganey’s Polly: Firehouse’s Marvelous and Norris’s Drumette/ Jay & Chris Ganey, Burgaw,NC
    6th #137 Sammy’s Sissy: Legget’s Moneyman and Legget’s Rosie/A-town-Kennels, Lumberton,N.C.
    7th #415 CMK’s Abby: Valitine and Windsors Diamond/ CMK’s I GWT
    8th #99 J-Bird’s Squeeky: High Cotton Hercules and Ward’s White Gal/ Eagle Island Knls., Leland,NC
    9th #97 Brunswick’s Sunshine: Lakehills Jaybird and Bates Baby Girl/ Brunswick Knls, Leland, NC
    10th #61 Sparkles : Valentines Gus and Digs June Bug/ Jamey Starnes , Mannings Knls.

Male:
    1st #21 Kuntrys Bud Lightning : Kuntrys Big Jake and Kuntrys Snookie/ Eric Hartley, Lexington,SC
    2nd #165 CMK’s Brownie: HC Hercules and Ward’s White Gal./ CMK I GWT
    3rd #17 Easy; Bonds Big Sky Jake and Ward’s Brenda/ Shipman and Nelson, Leland, NC
    4th #131 Stroud’s Bullet: ch Top Gun Shadow and Altman’s Bella Donna/ Jimmy Stroud, Nichols,SC
    5th #31 Will’s Rowdey: High Cotton Hercules and Ward’s White Gal/ Will & Pa Knls, Cerro Gordo,NC
    6th #54 Lil Keith’s G-Que: Lil Keith’s Trouble and Wheeler’s Frisky J. / Keith Lambert, Lambertown,SC
    7th #11 Snowman; Pac-N_Heat Mater and His & Hers Switch/ Steady Chasin’ Knls, Wilmington,N.C.
    8th #121 Stroud’s Thunder: Bond’s Runaway Joe and Strouds Haley/ Chase Stroud, Evergreen, N.C.
    9th #50 CMK’s Calvery IGWT : Norris T Bone and Norris Jill / CMK I GWT
    10th #711 Scott’s Magnum : Rowe’s Black Hawk and Barber’s Copper Top/ Scott Maumuk, Wilmington,NC

Best in Show: # 27 Kuntrys Maggie/ Eric Hartley, Lexington, S.C.
    Best Opposite Sex #21 Kuntrys Bud Lightning/ Eric Hartley, Lexington,S

Puppy
    54 entries/ 345 pts. to get in and 680 pts. to win

1st #18 King’s Showtime: Lake Hill’s Chillie and Carter’s Mermaid/ Billy & Jordan King, Lake View,SC
    2nd #4 King’s Pride: Lake Hill’s Chillie and Carter’s Mermaid/ Billy & Jordan King, Lake View, SC
    3rd #90 Never Nice Aunt Jemima: Little’s Tuff and Ward’s Brenda/ Never Nice Knls, N. Myrtle Beach,SC
    4th #618 Shake-N-Bake Taco: Lake Hill’s Chillie and Carter’s Mermaid/ Shake-N-Bake Knls, Maxton,NC
    5th #96 Drum: Firehouse’s Marvelous and Norris’ Drumette/ Watha Boy’s Knls, Watha,NC
    6th #12 Smokem’ Up’s Heavy: Hank’s Fireman and Chewboca/ Smokem’Up Knls, Evergreen, NC
    7th #616 Shake-N-Bake BB: Lake Hill’s Chillie and Carter’s Mermaid/ Shake-N-Bake Knls, Maxton,NC
    8th #120 Pat’s Curly Tail: N/A- N/A/ Patrick Smith, Pembroke, N.C.
    9th #86 Noble’s Tarzan: H&P’s Paul and H & P’s Suzie/ Charlie Nobles, Aynor, SC
    10th #10 TMS Vacation: TMS Holiday and Daisy J. Carroll / TMS Knls, Lumberton, NC
    11th #54 Lil-Keith’s G-Que/ Keith Lambert
    12th #36 Hawkeyes Dottie/ Hawkeyes Knls.
    13th #82 Nobles Maverick/ Charlie Nobles
    14th #70 Brunswicks Maggie/ Brunswick Knls.
    15th #78 Brunswicks Browning/ Brunswick Knls.

Derby
    75 Entries/ 440 pts to get in and 720 pts to win

1st #73 TMS Morgan: TMS Smokey & TMS Hottie/TMS Knls. , Lumberton , NC
    2nd #97 Brunswick’s Sunshine: ch Lakehills’ Jaybird and Bate’s Baby Girl/ Brunswick Knls.,Leland, NC
    3rd #55 Walk It Out Uppercut: ch. No Pitty Heater and Thurlow’s Wendy/ Steven F. Johnson, Aynor, SC
    4th #77 King’s Slide: B&H Ben and Lou’s Molasses/ Jeremy King, Ash, N.C.
    5th #517 Oxendine Mosses : Sawyer’s Eagle & HCNS Sports Bolts/ Hard Drive Knls, Maxton, N.C.
    6th # 911 Anderson’s Voodoo: Well’s Jody and No Pitty Flute/ Bushwhacker Knls, Cerro Gordo,N.C.
    7th #9 King’s Jet: ch. Southern Sho-Time & Goose Marsh Jazz/ Jeremy King, Ash, N.C.
    8th #13 Coots’ Cash Money: Bond’s Runaway Joe and Strouds’ Haley/ Coot Willliamson, Chadbourn,NC
    9th #75 Brundwick’s Smokey: ch. Lakehills Ike and Lakehills Brittany / Brunswick Knls., Leland, NC
    10th #51 Brunswick’s Sugar: Oxendines Showdog and Lou’s Sugar/ Brunswick Knls,Leland, NC
    11th #161 Trash Can Super Fly: Trash Can Knls.
    12th #17 Easy: Shipman & Nelson
    13th #1 Rozie: Shipman & Nelson
    14th #29 TMS Tucker: TMS Knls.
    15th #93 John’s Spiegel : Never Nice Knls.

Classiest Hound was #93 John’s Spiegel/ Never Nice Knls.
    Best Mouth was # 517 Oxendines Mosses/ Hard Drive Knls.
    Combination winner was # 97 Brunswick’s Sunshine/ Brunswick Knls.

Re: C&M 4/12/14 results

Thanks for the pics Kevin, congrats to all that placed and to Adam on the derby and billy on the puppy class them to r tearing it up know matter wer u turn the loose nc-sc. Thanks to mr Lonnie and the whole crew for doing wat u do at c&m judges in the field bench show and the food always on time.

Thanks for the pics Kevin, congrats to all that placed and to Adam on the derby and billy on the puppy class them to pups r rolln know matter wer u turn them loose nc-sc. Thanks to mr Lonnie and the whole crew for doing wat u do at c&m judges in the field, bench show and the food always on time.

Had a great time long ride for us but worth it every time