SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    FOXTALE March 26th

2 weeks left to get numbers. Pen is running very strong, full of game! Full set of trophies in each class..$100 cash to winner in each class 252-337-4200 after 10am

Re: FOXTALE March 26th

Anyone with #s they are not gonna use please turn them in...especially 2 digit derby #s

where is this pen at

ronnie this pen is close to hamilton take 158 t0 ahoski then hwy 11 south pen is on hwy bout 30 minutes past ahoski if this is ronnie from around chapanoke we got a little crowd going from elizabeth city if want to follow gonna be a good hunt

danny egan 252-562-4588

yes sir it is ill give you a call and follow yall

What kind of game is in this pen?

About 500 acres of Greys, Reds and Yotes

Better have them in shape. The pen is running the best Ive ever seen. Heard serval people say its just like running at TarRiver. Should be a barn bunner.

Guys, I ask that if you have any 2 digit derby numbers you are not using to PLEASE turn them in. Alot of folks would like to use them

I have 8 two digit derby numbers I can give back out

is this a derby and all age

yes it is