SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results from RedMan's Field Trial 3/5/11

congrats to Kevin Bowden on the win!!! n everyone else that placed.. wish i couldve made it there... and a BIG to redman hunting club on donating the extra money for the 2nd n 3rd place hounds.

@jeff u didnt come dat did give me a lill chance i cant go nx wk i got to work mayb egghead can do somn den lol lol lol

Jeffrey we wanted to change things up and do something different to let everyone know that we really appreciate the support you guys have shown us during our field trials. We hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves.

If anyone has any suggestions on how we can make the next hunt better please email me or post on here. We changed the cast area to reduce the chances of dogs crossing the highway and for the most part it worked. Just took a little longer to get everyone in the new cast area. We will work to make that better but if there are other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
    Hurley