SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Hunt at Lumbee Fox Pen

JUST SHUT THE PEN DOWN THERES WAY 2 MANY PEOPLE TALKING TRASH ABOUT IT AND I REALLY WISH THE PERSON THAT POSTED ABOVE WOULD GET MORE THAN A 6TH GRADE EDUCATION CAUSE HE CANT SPELL A LICK LOL. AND HE WAS A JUDGE THATS Y IT TOOK 4 HOURS 2 FIGURE THE SCORES HE WAS TRYING 2 COUNT THEM UP WITH HIS FINGERS LOL LOL LOL

Dick and Pooper I've been reading your post looks to me looks like you're just hiding behind this name. Well since there is no one going to say it I guess I will. I'm sorry you didn't get your name called out at this hunt....... Maybe one day you will place somewhere. I see you can't let your hounds do the talking for you..... If you're that upset maybe they need to start handing out participation trophies

does any one know tinker ramsey phone number im trying to get up with little tinker

Tinkers grandsons number is 910-547-7158 Terry