SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    derby and all age hunt at lumbee fox pen

There was a lot of cheating going on there. First off it took 385 to get in the all age and a dog had 420 and didn't even place u tell me how that happen. Then who ever that loud mouth guy was on that 4 wheeler don't have a clue how to master a hunt u don't go around during the hunt and show people your score sheets and talk about peoples dogs why the hunt is going on. That place is ridiculous I will never go back there if that's the last fox pen around here. I am pretty sure I am not the only one that thinks that. So good luck if u go there.

Re: derby and all age hunt at lumbee fox pen

it was 410 and that was fix with the owner of the 01 hound thank you, for the loud mouth guy on the 4 wheeler i did not show score to nobody.and no i might not be a good master hound but i try.sorry you feel that way if you wount to talk about it call me@736-1222. Listen i told mearl that if he got the pen run i would help him. but maybe i'm not helping after all so,, i'm throw with it,, so don't let me stop you from going to the pen because mearl has alot of time and money invested.

BETTER JUST STICK 2 OPEN RUNING AT THAT PEN CAUSE WHEN IT GETS THE BAD NAME LIKE ITS GOT YOU WILL NEVER GET THE PEOPLE BACK AND IM GLAD SOMEONE ELSE SEEN WHAT I DID SO THAT TELLS YOU IF 2 PEOPLE SEEN IT 4 SURE THAT DONT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER IT WAS GOING ON AND ONCE AGAIN I DIDNT HAVE A DOG IN IT I WAS JUST THERE WITH FRIENDS.AND THE BAD PART Y WOULD YOU WANT 2 CHEAT 2 WIN YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT FOOLING YOURSELFS

billy bob who dale davis who, who r u, wat is ur kennel name so we all know exactly who u r. u r bad mouthing this pen for reason u no nthing about u have no facts when u have 150 dogs and figureing scores on paper an honest mistake will happen. nobody is perfect including u to trouble makers. nt saying he did or didnt but if he did pull out score sheet infront of ever one wat is the diffrenc in getting a half time score. maybe both of u crying a** so called men should judge next time and whn the hunt is over u can tell every one if there was cheating going on in the judges room atleast u can pleasure run ten dogs for free and maybe u wont get cheated out of that. grow up and happy hunting

Yep..... Never heard or seen any recent post from these two. Can't understand it......