SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Lumbee Fox Preserve All age and Derby Results

Lumbee Fox Preserve would like to thank the judges and everyone who participated in the hunt.

All age, it took 385 to get in, and 580 to win. There were 72 hounds in all age with a combined total scoring of 19,705 points.

ALL AGE

1st-719 Pilot;Loftons Jeremiah & McKoys Hattie;Burn em Down Kennels;Maxton NC

2nd-618 Stone;Ambler Ridge Wild Cat & Pine Valley Horizon;Shake-N-Bake Kennels;Maxton NC

3rd-511 Hawkeyes Ben;Hawkeyes Iron Mike & Hawkeyes Crybaby;Hawkeye and Big C's Kennel;Buckhead NC

4th-413 Dawg Wilds Rex;Kennedys John Boy & Kennedys Panda;Dawg Wild Kennels;Winnabow NC

5th-Hoehners Ruby;Richards Crook & Hoehners Julie;Long Acres Kennels;Plymouth NC

6th-741 Showdog;Hard Drive Kennels;Pembroke NC

7th-700 Ace;Godwins Smokey G & Godwins Ace;Burn Em Down Kennels;Maxton NC

8th-727 Rusty;Kids Gone Famous & Kids Hot Rod;Burn Em Down Kennels;Maxton NC

9th-311 Sandy;Fred Hales Big Red & Kennedys Gypsie;Chad Stroud;Evergreen NC

10th-681 Chopper;Hammerin Down Stinger & Hammerin Down Dibbly Dobbly;Shake-N-Bake Kennels;Maxton NC

11th-300 Hit N Run Bill;Hit N Run Kennels
    12th-404 Coots Midnight;Hard Rocking Kennels
    13th-381 Hoehners Cowboy;Long Acre;Plymouth NC
    14th-301 Southern Aggie;Southern Sound Kennels
    15th-Lemon Drop;Double L Kennels;Pembroke NC

Derby, it took 390 to get in and 765 to win. There were 76 hounds in derby with a combined total scoring of 22,005 points.

DERBY

1st-68 Shake N Bake Lizz;Locust Grove Spud & Fox Haven Holly;Shake N Bake Kennels;Maxton NC

2nd-03 Hit N Run Katie;Godfreys & Garners Millie;Hit N Run Kennels;Wadesboro NC

3rd-08 Heavy Walle;Rambo B & Pepper B;Timus Locklear;Red Springs NC

4th-0 Hawkeyes Black;Packs Sampson & Hawkeyes Pearl;Hawkeye and Big C Kennels;Buckhead NC

5th-40 Red;Valentine Gus & Jordans Tine;Burn Em Down Kennels;Maxton NC

6th-80 Southern Tracker;Souther Sho Time & Stretch Hide Chessie;Southr Sound Kennels;Wadesboro NC

7th-63 Shake N Bake Bodashus;Shake N Bake Tango & Shake N Bake Connie;Shake N Bake kennels;Maxton NC

8th-5 Brushy Forks WJ Brushy Fork Kennels,Wadesboro NC

9th-54 Oxendines Pearl;Bos White Side & Vivians Hank;Skinem Back Kennels;Prospect NC

10th-20 Shake N Bake Secret;east Coast Holiday & Power House Joline;Shake N Bake Kennels;Maxton NC

11th-35 Jr Black Silk;Jr
    12th-23 Dawg Wilds Pretty Girl;Dawg Wild Kennels
    13th-51 Brunswicks Sussie;Brunswicks Kennels
    14th-32 Spencers Big Mac
    15th-33 Hit N Run Hilda;Hit N Run Kennels

Re: Lumbee Fox Preserve All age and Derby Results

I MUST ADMIT THIS PEN RUNS GREAT WITH ALOT OF GAME. BUTS ITS THE ONLY PEN THAT I KNOW OF WHERE THE FOX HUNTERS THAT ATTEND THE HUNT CAN ALSO GO IN 2 WHERE THE JUDGES ARE ADDING UP THE SCORES AND TALK 2 THEM AND THEN THE FUNNY PART IS THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WAS GOING IN AND OUT PLACED ALL THERE DOGS IN THE HUNT IT DOESNT SEEM RITE 2 ME AND ILL NEVER GO BACK LOOKS LIKE A INSIDE JOB 2 ME AND IF IT ISNT IT REALLY LOOKED FISHY JUST MY OPINION.ITS ASHAME 2 HAVE A PEN THAT RUNS SO GOOD AND IT BEEN DONE THIS WAY AND NO I DIDNT HAVE ANY DOGS IN THE HUNT I JUST ATTENDED IT AND SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES SO IM NOT MAD CAUSE I DIDNT PLACE A DOG CAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY IN IT. IT WONT BE LONG AND THERE WONT B A PEN THAT YOU CAN GO 2 THAT ISNT FIXED B4 YOU EVER GO IN THE GATE. AND EVERYTHING IM SAYING IS THE TRUTH SO B4 YOU GO 2 TALKING JUNK JUST KNOW THAT ITS ALL TRUE FRIENDS OR NOT PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE GOING IN THE SCORING ROOM WHILE THE JUDGES ARE ADDING UP THE SCORES

congrats to all

I WAS THERE WHEN THE SCORING WAS TAKING PLACE NO ONE DIDNOT COME IN THE ROOM THAT HAD DOG IN HUNT. SORRY YOU FELL THAT BUT NEXT TIME YOU COME SEE ME GEORGE FRAZIER WHEN YOU THINK YOU SEE SOMTHING WRONG AND WE WILL GET IT STRATE THEN!!!!!!

Mr. Davis Sorry you feel this way maybe you didn't no all the judges and who was running the hunt and who wasn't running in the hunt and who was judging. I can say that there wasn't any who ran dogs in the hunt come into the judges room because I was in there. So maybe We All Look The Same, but I can say you didn't see the ones going in and out of the judges room also getting there name called out. You probably just mistaken the judges for hunters.