SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Poorboys Hunting Club Field Trial Results

Congrats to Eddy and Alec Check, Donald Grice and all the others that placed. Sounded like a good hunt. Wish i could have made it. Congrats again

Congrats to Donald Grice, Jeffery Branch, Redman Kennels, and everyone else who placed.

Congrats to Kyle at little fishing creek and Eddy Check on there placing

congrats to Redman on the win!!! and congrats to evryone else that placed.. n a special congrats to my side-kick girl cindy on placen her dogs as well!!!

Thanks everybody. Congrats to all that placed. Special thanks to the guys in Redman Hunting club on keeping all the dogs inbounds.

@ hurly an jeffrey b can u guys help me keep my hounds n bound this wkn this mayb my last hunt bout to have to start workn on sat for a while

Sure Adam, I won't be taking any dogs since I am tallying the scores for them. You know I woundn't ever live it down if Gracie won and I did the scoring I would love to try to win back to back but I made the committment before she won last weekend.