SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 3RD Annual St. John Hunt Club Trial at FOXTALE March 26

Just a few 2 digit Derby #s left. Pen is running "wall to wall"

Get your numbers fellas and come on out to a heck of a hunt. Tons of game and some hustling judges. Don't forget... CASH to the winners

Just got finished with the ricky duggins hunt and the pen is on fire. No Losses for five sold hours of running. They were a little light on the judges but the game is there boys. Bring your best cause the seconds wont hold the pressure. I am serious wide open for five hours. looking forward to it boys should be a good one!

hows them down east boys going to be able to handle 5 hrs of yotes...................better mount you some radiators on them

Marlowe the answer is simple IMPORTS!!! we started with gray fox running and then they switched over to the coyotes! The coyote dogs got hooked up late in the hunt, but scored enough late to still get it done, look Forward to seeing you there!

WELL I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IT I REALLY LIKE THAT PEN ITS HAD SOME BAD RAPS BUT ALL HUMAN INDUCED THE PEN ITSELF AND THE NEW OWNER LOOKS LIKE ITS HEADED IN A VERY GOOD DIRECTION ITS LOCATED NEAR SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND ITS SORTA LIKE A GOOD MEETING PLACE I HOPE IT CONTINUES TO GET BETTER ADDING YOTES IS A VERY GOOD START HAHAH THROW IN A FEW DEER AND OF COARSE THEM STINKING RATS HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG ..........

btt

going to be a hot one!

10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 100 preston double check that figuring hahahah

wht are you figuring marlowe i am soo confused! oh yeah you left out 90!

i didnt leave it out i left to you to be able to get back home

pen is rolling nonstop! Better have your stuff in shape and ready to rock and roll. Steady 5hr. running is ahead. pen is running awesome. if you think you got what it takes come get some boys!

BOY I CANT BELIVE THE DOWN EAST FOX LOVERS HAVE GOT THAT PEN TO FIT ROLLING HILLS YOTE DOGS...THAT FIELD IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE TURN 2 AT DAYTONA FOR THE ONES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS..ITS WHERE THE FAST CARS PULL THE TRAIN..

I got a feeling this is gonna be a blow out! Gave out a bunch of numbers in both classes. The game is there, the pen is running very fast and hard. Gonna take a fast, hard hound to pull it off I'm still giving out numbers if ya wanna see what ya got 252-337-4200