SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results from RedMan's Field Trial 1/29/11

just got rid of another good one sun for da same thing want stay n da peen keep diggn out she had to go da guy dat i let get her calld me dis evn an said man dat dog got out my peen an gone ,i told him to put her on a chain sunday but he didnt listen!!!!!!

Well if you get another one like Gracie give me a call. For one like that I'll get a bank vault installed.

dog name for 5th place is levi jr

Please let me know if you are missing any hounds from our hunt. I have had several people tell me they have seen dogs with numbers on them but I can not seem to find any when I go to look. If you are missing one please call me at 252-813-8087 and give me your tracking collar number. I will try to pick up the dog for you. Thanks Hurley

Congrats to Tim on his strong win !! and congrats to everyone else that placed.. yeh even you cripp hahahha