SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: March Puppy Hunt Results-Southwest Fox Preserve

Congrats to Dang It Boys Kennels, Gene Cole(Big Swamp Kennels),Colby Canady and everyone else that placed.

Thanks for putting on a First class puppy hunt The Running was off the Hook.Food was great Thanks Roy Also Congrats to Mike Locker on the win!! and to my Bud Buck Meadow kennels on there 3rd place with Miss Halley and to everybody that placed!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Dang It Boy Kennels on your top 5 finish!

congrats Bill on your placing thats a super nice gyp.

You aint gonna run against any tuffer competition than what was there last night!!! Come to this pen and see what your feedin!! It was said rite, the best class of puppies on the east coast!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!! We may have a new THUNDERDOME!!!!! Man I got to get me some pups!!!

THANKS ROY ONE OF THE BEST HUNT I BEEN TO IN A LONG TIME WALL TO WALL RUNNING AND OLE HENRY SURE CAN COOK CONGRAD TO ALL THAT PLACED AND TO MY BABY CHRISTY FOR PLACING HER FIRST LITTER OF SPANKY PUPPYS THERE YOUNG BUT COMING AROUND