SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: MARCH 19TH DEERPROOF OUTSIDE FOXHUNT INFO

Hey, I got 3 dogs from Tawney Ange, broke dogs, dawson,Candy,& jetta, saw him on the invite list, is that a good enough reference for the Laurinburg hunt?

may concider it..come hunting with me ..i still have some that are pretty bad after deer ...if they;ll pass a day of hunting with me ...they're probally broke !.....

I'll pass, that's going a little overboard for a hunt

dont forget Don Holcumb from the sandbanks he has a whole pack of deer proof hounds

albert johnson
    dont forget Don Holcumb from the sandbanks he has a whole pack of deer proof hounds

numbers going fast ...hunters on the list...please call me if you're coming or not...numbers getting picked over....but plenty of good numbers left

BTT.

BTT.

been outa touch for a while,robins grandmother passed and just getting back to everything...given out over 140 #...and with the ones that been partisipating i'm expecting a 100 more...clubs getting togather about the cooking next week,good game reports from the hunting area...looking for a good hunt,hope to see everyone there....

address of club house..1509 red oak fork rd, oak city nc,entry fee 25 per dog,planning on casting at daylight...know time changes just before hunt so i'm guessing cast just after 6...any questions give me a call at 252/792/3951 breakfast and lunch will be served

btt...a lot of raffle items coming togather from kids stuff...to stud breedings...of the studs..so far all 5 are ch..and most are proven producers !