SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Little Creek 2 Class S&D @ Oakland Fox Preserve Feb 19th

I would like to invite everyone out to our first annual Little Creek Hunting Club Speed and Drive at Oakland Fox Preserve on Feb 19th. We will cast at 5am and run till 10am. I'll begin registration at 3:00am and have roll call at 4:40am. Our club has put alot of planning and effort into making this a great field trial. We will have approx 30 judges maybe more. Bring a good appetite!!! We will have sausage dogs for breakfast and have a Pig,Brunswick Stew, and all the usual pig picking fixins for lunch. After you have busted your gut on the best pig and stew in the east, you can try one of several homemade desserts. We will also have a couple different raffles including a gun raffle. Ticket sales for the gun raffle will begin prior to the hunt, and you will not have to be present to win.

This should be a great hunt in a great pen. This is the first 2-Class hunt that has been in Oakland Fox Preserve in about 15 years. Some of you guys who have been around a while remember the good quality hunts that have been held there in the past. The pen has changed alot over the years after being clearcut, but Bert has it stocked, and its running great. Come see us in Feb for a great hunt.

In a couple of days I'll post a complete list of club members so you can see who will be judging. No kennel partners of club members will be allowed to enter hounds in this trial.

R. Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

For Numbers call
    252-809-2500 and ask for Kyle or Misty
    please, no calls after 9:30pm

Re: Little Creek 2 Class S&D @ Oakland Fox Preserve Feb 19th